Afrikaans ABC Flashcards (with audio)
By Robert Meier
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
* * * 50% off, limited time offer. Only 99c * * *
Afrikaans ABC Flashcards (with audio) is a fun app for babies, toddlers and young kids. It will entertain them as well as help them learn new objects, words (with audio), letters and the alphabet, all in Afrikaans!
* Latest free update included requests based on comments/feedback in iTunes as well as direct email to us. Looking for something, just ask! We're listening and always willing to hear your suggestions on how to make Afrikaans ABC Flashcards even better!
* UPDATE COMING SOON. We're currently working on a general update to the app based on direct feedback, which will make the app say the letter when on auto-audio, instead of the object. Remember, updates through the appstore are always free, so no need to wait for the new version. Download now!
* To hear actual audio clips from the app please visit our website at http://www.iRobert.ca/iPhone and click on Afrikaans ABC Flashcards. Scroll to the bottom of the page to see a list of all sample audio clips. This will give you a good idea of what to expect from this app.
* If you're having any issues with audio please visit http://www.iRobert.ca/iPhone and click Support on the top menu which will guide you through the process of trouble-shooting and correcting any issues you may have. Audio problems are usually a result of the audio turned way down but the ringer is turned fully up. They are 2 separate audio levels. Visit the website for support on this issue.
* We are in the process of creating videos of all our apps so you can truly get a feel for the app before you even buy it, and will be able to determine the level of quality for yourself. Follow us on Facebook and/or Twitter to find out when these will be available.
- 26 flashcards, one for each letter of the alphabet in Afrikaans
- Kid-friendly font for letters
- Afrikaans audio for all 26 cards
- each card contains an object, letter and a word
- Made for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
- Easy for little ones to use, just swipe left and right
- Settings to allow random order of cards
- Settings allow for audio to automatically play as each flashcard is displayed instead of tapping to hear the audio
Handy at home, in a plane, on a train, in the car, or at a restaurant.
Will keep your little one entertained for hours while learning at the same time.
Your baby / toddler will get the hang of it in no time.
We're always listening, and look forward to your feedback on how we can improve the Afrikaans ABC Flashcards app. (We've put out many updates since our first release and are continuously working on updates.) If you're looking for something or have some suggestions please email us instead of leaving a negative review. (For example, if you can't get your sound working, don't say the sound doesn't work or the app has no sound. Thousands of people have downloaded this app and have working audio, so email me and I can help you get your sound working.) Also, if you have suggestions for the more difficult letters, like Q, please provide your feedback via email so we can incorporate the change on the next release.
Remember to look out for our other kid's apps on iTunes and at http://www.iRobert.ca/iPhone
We have other Afrikaans apps available too.
Robert Meier is a member and leadership sponsor on Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 1-7
What's New in Version 2.15
Thanks for the great feedback for Afrikaans ABC Flashcards! We're always listening and reviewing feedback.
In this small update we increased the audio volume for all sounds.
Our next update will be updating some of the letters, for example, Q and I have been mentioned in feedback. We're working on it!
For support and more educational / edutainment apps visit: http://www.iRobert.ca/iPhone
Thanks, from the iRobert.ca dev team
Waste of $0.99!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 31, 2012
- Version: 2.15
- Size: 7.8 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Robert Meier
- © 2011-2012 Robert Meier
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.