After Photo - Image studio
By Hau Le Trung
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
A unique way to add text, artwork, beautiful message, apply effects and filters over your pic.
Making torn text, text behind object, broken text, text with color, shadow, and let your creativity limitless.
◉ Rub It Out
An awesome unique feature, combined with 2 kind of brush, one is for erase part of your photo, one is history brush for redrawing it. Combining with Undo and Zoom, they will let you do many amazing things with your text:
- Text behind object.
- Broken text.
- Torn text.
- Create many type of text art based on your Rub.
- And more depend on your imagination.
- Collection of wonderful fonts
- Customize your app with your favorite fonts by installing more fonts from many font websites.
◉ Advanced Text Editor
- Easily resize, rotate, move the text.
- Customize text color, stroke color, stroke size.
- Add shadow and glow your text with custom shadow color, blur shadow.
- Change text style with alignment, caps type, kerning.
- Adjust the opacity or your text.
◉ Layer-based Management
- Easily to manage multiple text layers.
- More feature will be update to this feature to bring you more convenience and more ability to creative.
◉ Photo Filters & Textures
- Stunning photo filters and textures.
- Adjust intensity of each filter and texture for difference results.
- More effects will be added later for making awesome work.
◉ Adjustment and Photo Editor
- Crop your photo.
- Adjust brightness, Exposure, Contrast, Warmth, Saturation, Vignette, Highlights & Shadows, Blur, Tint, Fade
- More adjustment will be added.
◉ Save and Share your photo to your favorite Social Network or send it to your friend via Facebook Message, iMessage, Email.
If you cannot access your Camera Roll, please open your device's settings, then choose General --> Restrictions --> Photos --> and make sure you allow After Photo access your photos.
Keep in touch with us for more tips, tricks, inspirations or even some help and feedback
Have fun! :)
Pictures using in screenshots are taken by Ashley Bean, Eugene Triguba, Matthew Henry, Julien Lux, and Filip Mroz from Unsplash.com
What's New in Version 3.1.6
- fix the issue when adding text in iOS 11
Photo editor done right
The ads aren’t a bother honestly and the interface is intuitive. I would definitely pay the 0.99 just to support this wonderful platform and honestly that’s how every app should do business: developing a good product and let their good-natured-ness shine through rather than be annoying and guilt you into spending that dollar. Highly recommended AfterPhoto to anyone.
Just bought. Why can’t one edit a text recently written. On finalizing, the lines went forever, not naturally wrapping to fill the photo - thus the font was too small to read. Thought I would manually insert new lines, but there was no way to edit the previous text. That’s a deal beaker for me.
Easy to use
User friendly and has all the right tools.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 19, 2017
- Version: 3.1.6
- Size: 76.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Hau Le Trung
- © Tinilab
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Font Package$0.99
- Pro Package$0.99
- Filter Package$0.99