A unique way to add text, artwork, beautiful message, apply effects and filters over your pic.
Making torn text, text behind object, broken text, text with color, shadow, and let your creativity limitless.
◉ Rub It Out
An awesome unique feature, combined with 2 kind of brush, one is for erase part of your photo, one is history brush for redrawing it. Combining with Undo and Zoom, they will let you do many amazing things with your text:
- Text behind object.
- Broken text.
- Torn text.
- Create many type of text art based on your Rub.
- And more depend on your imagination.
- Collection of wonderful fonts
- Customize your app with your favorite fonts by installing more fonts from many font websites.
◉ Advanced Text Editor
- Easily resize, rotate, move the text.
- Customize text color, stroke color, stroke size.
- Add shadow and glow your text with custom shadow color, blur shadow.
- Change text style with alignment, caps type, kerning.
- Adjust the opacity or your text.
◉ Layer-based Management
- Easily to manage multiple text layers.
- More feature will be update to this feature to bring you more convenience and more ability to creative.
◉ Photo Filters & Textures
- Stunning photo filters and textures.
- Adjust intensity of each filter and texture for difference results.
- More effects will be added later for making awesome work.
◉ Adjustment and Photo Editor
- Crop your photo.
- Adjust brightness, Exposure, Contrast, Warmth, Saturation, Vignette, Highlights & Shadows, Blur, Tint, Fade
- More adjustment will be added.
◉ Save and Share your photo to your favorite Social Network or send it to your friend via Facebook Message, iMessage, Email.
If you cannot access your Camera Roll, please open your device's settings, then choose General --> Restrictions --> Photos --> and make sure you allow After Photo access your photos.
Keep in touch with us for more tips, tricks, inspirations or even some help and feedback
Have fun! :)
Pictures using in screenshots are taken by Ashley Bean, Eugene Triguba, Matthew Henry, Julien Lux, and Filip Mroz from Unsplash.com
fix some issues
Ratings and Reviews
So far so good.
I used this app to add text to my iPhone wallpaper. User interface is intuitive if not a little bit quirky. For example you can't select a font size (at least I couldn't) but you can smoothly grow and shrink the text, which is better. You can smoothly rotate text, but I couldn't figure out how to set an angle. You can set the stroke size of a text field, which also threw me but it gives you more flexibility than just bold. So all of the quirks seem to be around giving you a better feature.
Still Needs Work
It's a good concept but it still needs work. The GUI takes getting used to as it will automatically save your photo once you press the box with arrow icon. The icons are a bit small and the font menu is dark so it's difficult to see the fonts and scroll through them quickly. A larger scrolling menu and tutorial would be appreciated. App doesn't allow text reflection and texture fill for text unlike microsoft office as of yet.
Developer Response ,
If you don't want to crop the photo, when choosing photo, just use your fingers to zoom out for original photo. For the shadows, just choose shadow color first, then try to change shadow size later. and For restore purchase, just tap More, then tap the banner of packages, when the dialog appear, tap Restore.
Photo editor done right
The ads aren’t a bother honestly and the interface is intuitive. I would definitely pay the 0.99 just to support this wonderful platform and honestly that’s how every app should do business: developing a good product and let their good-natured-ness shine through rather than be annoying and guilt you into spending that dollar. Highly recommended AfterPhoto to anyone.
- Hau Le Trung
- 78 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Tinilab
- In-App Purchases
- Font Package $0.99
- Pro Package $0.99
- Filter Package $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.