During a disaster like a hurricane, wildfire, tsunami, earthquake or train crash, getting data to government officials, family and people in the area who can lend a hand can be challenging. Aftermath provides a platform for real-time communication between all levels from the individual citizen, to the government relief organizations (FEMA). Although emergency responders and FEMA may not be monitoring the data, Aftermath data is available for everyone.
In 2017 we witnessed the impact of several major hurricanes, an earthquake, huge wildfire, mudslides and blizzards. Coordinating emergency services and relief efforts proved challenging as communication was decentralized and chaotic. The "Cajun Navy" had no direction and relied on initiative to help the general public. With Aftermath, everyone can see in real-time where the help is needed, make contact and deploy resources. As the need shifts so do the data collected by Aftermath, keeping responders updated in real-time, all the time.
1. Users can update their status. "I'm okay". "Going to rally point". "Home destroyed".
2. Request help - post a request for general assistance. Food, diapers, animal rescue.
3. Responders respond to requests for help or emergencies from general users or as assigned by emergency responders.
4. Governments can monitor the data being reported in real-time and allocate resources appropriately.
5. Private companies can see the requests being made and push resources to those stores.
6. Aid organizations can see requests for assistance being made and send logistics to those areas.
7. Researchers, colleges, analysts, and actuaries can study historical data for a variety of big data.
There are many great features coming soon to improve communication and value. Please submit ideas or contact us with the system menu options.
Visit www.aftermathdata.com for more information.
- Responder icon changed for easier recognition based on their status.
- Added user type in map screen info window.
- Performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Outstanding disaster recovery app
Very helpful in emergency situations. Highly recommend for everyone to keep this on their phone just in case
Just got this app- as a first responder , I see how useful it can (and will) be in any kind of emergency/disaster. A very needed tool in the industry.
Excelente en situaciones de desastre
Esta aplicación es extremadamente útil para lograr una mejor y mas rápida repuesta en situaciones desastre, no sólo para voluntarios y asistencia sino también para que los insumos y medicamentos sean los que realmente se necesitan y no haya excesos de un sólo.
- Aftermath Data llc
- 102.8 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © www.aftermathdata.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.