An electromagnetical pulse has transformed the world and leaders are deploying elite squads. Time has come for you to enter the fray, will you restore peace or ignite the largest world armed conflict in history?
The Pulse is back, the award winning game has returned. Enjoyed by over 10 million players, this competitive multiplayer third-person shooter has been featured in the Top 25 games of the year, praised as one the best games designed for mobile platforms.
Afterpulse is the next generation of online mobile shooters, perfectly designed for iOS. Every detail has been especially designed to take advantage of the mobile platform, capturing the essence of the console shooter. The result is over hundreds of hours of fun and intense gameplay powered by ultra-smooth and fully customizable touchscreen controls.
- Over 200 fully customizable weapons to combine with limitless possibilities.
- Fully customizable soldiers: from headgear and devices to full body armor, making up to over 100 unique combination of soldiers.
- Shape your own style: Handgun, Shotgun, Assault, SMG, LMG, Sniper, Rockets.
- Enhanced online multiplayer mode with balanced matchmaking.
- Solid game modes such as free-for-all, capture the flag and 8-player Team Deathmatch.
- PVP online matches with dedicated zone server technology for optimal player experience.
- AAA console-quality photorealistic third-person shooter.
- Full physically based deferred render, HDR post processing, real-time high quality shadows, realistic skeletal animations and physics.
- 7 super realistic locations with its own smart weather systems (e.g. rain and snow) and hyper realistic textures.
Game flow optimized for first-time players and returning players
- Balanced online multiplayer matchmaking with segmentation for low-level players
- Immediate access to the Multiplayer mode with no level restriction
- Possibility to include bots in lower levels.
- Rewards and exclusive items for returning players.
- Rebalancing of overpowered weapons and gears.
What players say:
“Developers often claim to have "console quality" graphics in their iOS games, but it was only after playing this game when I first realized that this could be achieved"
“There's no way a mobile game could look that good”
"It's super polished, has lots of special guns in it, and I am absolutely smitten with it."
Internet connection is required to play
Universal App and requires iOS 10.0 or later
Compatible with iPhone 5S/6/6 Plus/7/7 Plus/8/8 Plus/ X, iPad Mini 2, 3 and 4, iPad Air and iPad Air 2, iPad Pro and iPad Pro 9,7''
Free to play, In-app purchases optional. Seek bill payer’s permission.
© 2018 Digital Legends Entertainment S.L. All Rights Reserved.
** This game is available in English.
** There may be additional costs when trying to obtain certain items.
* Digital Legends Official Website : https://www.digital-legends.com/
* Digital Legends Customer Support : http://www.digital-legends.com/game_afterpulse_support.html
The battle of continuous improvement is never ending - in the spirit of delivering AAA console gaming experiences to your mobile our team is constantly working to ensure a smooth and stable gameplay.
We have reduced crashes, improved connectivity, addressed the instance that caused players to be able to shoot through the walls and made it possible for Elites to play in different platforms with the same profile.
May we continue fighting many battles together!
Ratings and Reviews
What happened to the fun?
So the graphics are cool. Gear doesn’t make sense. I’m lvl 200 and now what? What is the point without the daily log in rewards, better daily training rewards, repeatable rewards, and the ability to join a Multiplayer Match without getting the “cannot connect to server” message? I watch the scores skyrocket but I get maybe three matches over 5-6 hours of game play? Yeah, I have spare time to play. I’m old. How the heck does one get the triple kill award 4 times in a match? I’ve used my 7*, 6*,5*’s still I might get one. Only four multikills and I’m can’t even tell you when or even what venue. What happened to the other three venues? The ability to actually change servers would be great. Custom matches.... what is the point of being able to change servers in custom matches but not ranked play? Now THAT is just lame. Thought you fixed the not getting the same thing twice in a row..... got the same tuxedo three times this morning. The ability to actually get more than four star weapons in normal crates is horrid. Same with gear. Even though I play this until a better game comes along. I’ve been at this awhile. Last guys I ran were KungFuChickn, Stiffphalis, 420Adventure, and now I’m running Indecision. Be nice to have more than one account on a device.... that way the game stays interesting.
I honestly think what would make this game better, would be adding more modern day guns instead of a futuristic blend. But my main focus would be on the way your character or others characters die, it looks like they are sleeping after you get a kill, it would be cool to see some sort of blood spray or even a puff. The reason I asked this is because when I am shooting someone sometimes I don’t know if they are taking damage, or even being affected, also this may sound bad for some but I feel like that adding some sort of blood spray, or even red dust would give even more of a hardcore military feel. Customization would be very cool as well the ability to unlock attachments from the weapon crates, such as Acog, eotech, red dots, laser sights, flash lites, etc to put on your gun would be very cool, it would give your personal weapon and character more of a unique look to your play style. Just adding feedback for some ideas on the next update if it comes hopefully some people will agree with this so it can happen.
Bug and more
Let me get this started I’ve seen a lot of people write bad reviews which i think that Digital Legends should do something about it. Anyways the bug is that I have a pistol that has a red dot on it and when I scope in it literally is like all the other scopes that the primary weapons have except for snipers. It’s really weird and I hope you fix that. Now I wanna talk more about this game, as I said a lot of people are writing bad reviews I think you should really focus on this game particularly
It looks like a lot of potential you need to fix a lot of things that I don’t even know about myself, but other people do. Now I don’t know why some people think getting gold is hard all you have to do is the daily missions and the least amount of gold is 5 and the missions that you do and get a lot of gold from like at least 20 from it it’s really easy. And you should also add a difficulty for the bots in the training mode like easy moderate etc. that’s all I have, thank you.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Digital Legends Entertainment SL
- 1.5 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Digital Legends Entertainment S.L. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Special package Class 1 $19.99
- Level up package Class 1 $9.99
- STASH OF GOLD $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.