AfterShip Package Tracker
By AfterShip Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download AfterShip iOS package tracker app to track all your shipments in one simple and beautiful app!
AfterShip is the only iOS package tracker app to support 370+ couriers! List of couriers below.
Track 370+ Carriers for FREE!
• Free tracking
• Free push notifications
• Data sync (new feature)
• No ads
• Auto-detect courier
• Simple copy / paste tracking number when you open the app
• Easy-to-share tracking links
• Barcode scanner
Free Push Notifications:
• Info Received - Courier receives the order from shipper
• In Transit - Shipment is picked up
• Out for Delivery - Shipment is about to deliver soon
• Delivered - Shipment is delivered
• Failed Attempt - Courier tried to deliver but failed
• Exception - Any delivery alerts
Want to add a new courier or new tracking number format?
Free Package Tracker - UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS, DPD, TNT & 370+ Couriers Tracking
Download the app to check the full list of couriers we support.
Support 370+ International Couriers including:
- Canada Post
- Australia Post
- An Post
- B post
- China EMS
- China Post
- Correos (Chile, Mexico, Spain)
- DHL Express International, DHL Global Mail, DHL Benelux, DHL Poland, DHL Netherlands
- DPD, DPD Germany, DPD UK, DPD Ireland, DPD Poland
- Fastway Australia, Fastway Ireland, Fastway South Africa
- FedEx, FeDex UK
- Flyt Express
- GLS, GLS Italy, GLS Netherlands
- myHermes, Hermes Germany
- India Post
- La Poste, Colissimo
- LBC Express
- New Zealand Post
- PostNL Domestic, PostNL International, PostNL International 3S
- Royal Mail
- UPS Freight, UPS Mail Innovations
- UK Mail
- SF Express, SF Express International
- Singapore Post
- SkyNet Worldwide Express
Help us translate AfterShip:
Fan of AfterShip? Help us translate our app with into more languages. Just get in touch with us via email.
What's New in Version 3.0.12
Bug fix: Mark as delivered or delete trackings may crash app.
Bug fix: Badge icon bug
Other minor bug fixes
BEST tracking app!
I love this app. It's one of my favorite apps actually! I used to use USPS but it was terrible. I recently got this one because I ordered a ton on online orders for Christmas and wanted to keep them all straight. But now, I've kept it for my order for my etsy shop. Also, the convenience of scanning a tracking number on a package before I mail it is SO much easier that typing them in! My favorite part is when you copy a tracking number, say in an email, and when you open up this app, it already has it and asks if you want to save it!
I live this tracking app. I've tried several others and this is the one that I kept. It actually will track packages from china which I've noticed some apps can't do. Very easy to use. When I've copied a tracking number and open the app, I'm greeted with a message to start tracking that number very helpful. I like getting notifications if my package is out for delivery and when it's delivered and this app does it all.
Updated review: awesome!!
Packagetrackr has been my go-to app for tracking packages from china, because they seem to be the only app that recognizes the tracking numbers. It updates quick on its "out for delivery" status, and always lets me know when its delivered. Also, when bugs occur, the review I left had a speedy response with an update that fixed it! Thanks!