Ace your Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AG-ACNP) exam!
This comprehensive study guide for nurse practitioners seeking AG-ACNP certification features over 630 practice questions & answers with rationales, detailed exam information, and more.
Brought to you by Springer Publishing and with content from author Dawn Carpenter DNP. ACNP-BC. Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Q&A Review
gets you ready to take the next steps in your career!
Install the free version today and jump-start your studying! We have provided a limited free version of the content that you can try before deciding to upgrade.
Get your best value by upgrading to the Premium Version with a one time, in-app purchase. The Premium Version includes access to:
- Over 630 practice questions with answers and rationales
- 175-question practice test that represents the complexity of board exam questions
- Detailed results tracking showing your strongest and weakest areas
- Contains the most current information and practice using published guidelines
- Exam tips and perils/pitfalls to avoid in test-taking
- Detailed results tracking that shows your strongest and weakest areas
- A comprehensive review of all exam topics to help prepare for the AG-ACNP exam.
Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Q&A Review is the perfect on-the-go study solution to help you prepare for your AG-ACNP certification exam. Get started for free!
© Springer Publishing
Call us at 319-237-7162 and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Ratings and Reviews
Adult Geriatric Acute Care
These questions are geared more toward the AG-ACNP. Rationales are better than the other sister app but still could be a bit more in depth.
Wonderful study tool, an excellent resource! Highly recommended.
Worth the money for AG-ACNP
- SPRINGER PUBLISHING COMPANY, LLC
- 122.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- ©2019 Springer Publishing Company
- In-App Purchases
- AGACNP - Premium $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.