Access American Gastroenterological Association (AGA) Guidelines on your mobile device at the point-of-care with intuitive and quick navigation and use built-in interactive tools such as diagnosis and treatment algorithms. AGA continuously develops and updates clinical guidelines and more guidelines will be added to the app successively. Currently, the app contains these guidelines:
- Management of Acute Diverticulitis
- Drug Therapy for Crohn’s
- Hepatitis B Reactivation
- Diagnosis and Management of Lynch Syndrome
- Medical Management of Microscopic Colitis
- Pancreatic Cysts
- Colonoscopy After Polypectomy — IBS Drug Management
- Role of Upper-GI Biopsies in the Evaluation of Dyspepsia in the Absence of Mucosal Lesions
The app allows users to bookmark pages, add notes on key information, and easily share the app with colleagues.
AGA clinical guidelines help you practice evidence-based medicine.
- 4 new guidelines added (Lynch Syndrome, Upper-GI Biopsy, Acute Diverticulitis, Microscopic Colitis)
- Technical update
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Alright, but could use improvements
This app has a lot of potential. There's some extremely useful information on Crohn's disease, hepatitis B, microscopic colitis, and screening colonoscopy guidelines based on prior polypectomy pathology. What I would like to have added to the app would be: hepatitis C guidelines, ulcerative colitis guidelines, recommendations of one to restart blood thinners after polypectomies, and Cirrhosis evaluation and management. The app is good, with a little work - it could be phenomenal.
AGA clinical guidelines
Well written and allowing interpretation of the recommendations based on quality of the evidence. It is so handy having these guidelines at my finger tips all day long
To the previous reviewer, this app has precisely what the AGA Clinical Guidelines Committee has researched and published. This takes time to derive. A list of upcoming topics (for the next two years) is found at the AGA website.
- American Gastroenterological Association
- 120.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © American Gastroenterological Association
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.