A visual feast, Art Galleries&Artists of the South magazine showcases beautiful art galleries with world renown artists as well as artists located in the southern United States. Lifestyle Destinations and Emerging Artists as well as the
Of Interest sections are also integral to the magazine.
In its fourteenth year of publication, no other magazine highlights the sophistication and complexities of southern art galleries and the southern artist. Or provides you with luscious images that speak for themselves…We’re right brain so we don’t like a lot of words!
- - - - - - - - - -
Art Galleries and Artists of the South (AGASart)
Annual Subscription for 1 Year: 4 issues - $5.99 (automatically renews until cancelled)
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- New Design: an intuitive and eye-catching design that looks great on both smaller iPhone and larger iPad screens
- Compatibility updates for iOS 10
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Native 64-bit compliant
Ratings and Reviews
App needs work. Content is great.
Update: Still crap. I finally got it to not crash and I was able to download current issue. Then I tried to download an available back issue. Back to being a crash-a-thon. Tried to reach out to the support people. No response. They are doing some great work over there.
I like the magazine. Great content and a simple layout looks good on iPad.
However, looks great if you can get it to download. First time I tried to open it would immediately crash. I tried rebooting iPad then app would go to download screen and freeze. It should not be this much work. Everyone should takes notes from the GQ app. Works flawlessly with interactive content.
Wonderful publication. One of the best I have viewed in quite some time. I love the diversity of styles you feature. The composition is excellent and works well with your choice of fonts.
My only problem is it has been difficult to keep it on my iPad 2. I am constantly reinstalling and I am willing to pay for a subscription, but that option is not clear. I think it could be good marketing when I finally am able to buy a subscription to include back issues at no charge.
Great magazine!!! Alive,colorfully and full of exactly what I need.
Only problem i have with it is that the app crashes with emir last issue the moment it try's to download it I would remain at 5 stars but can't with this crashing every time I try to open it. Now I order to see the other issues I have to delete the entire app and then reload the past issues with out downloading their last one as otherwise it crashes again
- AGAS Publishing, llc
- 30.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2017 Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- AGASart Annual Subscription - (4 Issues) $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.