Join the epic war of the True Mages and fight for the fate of their dying fantasy world. Collect and level-up legendary heroes to take them to fast-paced battles on stunning arenas. Kobolds, Elves, Demons, Angry Raccoon mages, Dragonkins, Ra’Archnes, Swamp Witches – dozens of characters await!
Darkness is descending upon the ruined remnants of the world floating in the void. Each night another light in the sky fades, devoured by the unstoppable demons of the Legion. Yet there is hope. The Dragon Prophecy says that one of the True Mages will enter the Dark Tower and choose the future of the universe. Might it be that you are that foretold chosen one?
=Age of Magic FEATURES=
• STORY CAMPAIGNS. Delve into the world of Age of Magic, traveling with the powers of light and darkness. Meet legendary heroes, fight epic battles with unimaginable enemies. Learn the story of Roland the True Mage and his quest for the Dark Tower. Step into darkness and meet changeling assassin Sharazar, who will stop at nothing to get what he came for.
• PVP. Gather the ultimate party of heroes and challenge other players in the PvP Arena every day. But that’s not all! Take part in the 24-hour Tournament each week - fight your way up to the top, win glory and epic rewards! The most valiant fighter will have it all!
• LEGENDARY HEROES. Collect over 50+ epic heroes, level them up, gear them with powerful weapons and armour, upgrade their abilities and rarity. Try different strategies, create your unique combination of heroes to build the strongest party in the world!
• FAST-PACED BATTLES. Take your party to quick yet tactical turn-based epic battles on breathtaking arenas, where visuals are stunning and your choices do matter!
• AND MANY OTHER MODES. Tomb of Horrors and Valley of Treasures will test your limits as you battle powerful enemies who protect unique rewards, thematic events with mischievous characters who possess special abilities, and a variety of challenges to test your strength!
We have fixed a major bug that was preventing stable gameplay experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Pick a side in the fight of magical clans.
Terms and conditions
Loss of customer, everything was great til your new privacy terms , for those not reading the new terms and conditions basically you give up everything you do on the internet , you give them the right to track and store data , your home address , your contacts ,collect cookies I'm surprised it didn't say access web cam when ever they want , we live in a world that Game developers want they don't need there is a difference, some info helps profit I get it but most is just sick , if the younger group cared enough to read what they give up they would (DELETE) this game and don't give in to this tyranny , you had my 5 stars , you had my money , then you lost it when you brought in these terms and conditions , you have a lot to learn developers about respecting the customer don't be a Kathleen Kennedy , the consumers will turn on you , make the private policy reasonable , don't make it uncomfortable knowing that you collect all cookie and all information even my phone number that I never gave to any app which states you can call me anytime and sell my info to 3rd parties for profit and everything els we do on our device ,remember you not the only ones that have MMO look at SWGOH they are doing great ! So stop your communist radical leftist policies when people actually read the terms you will only keep those that don't know what it means what your doing or don't care on the intel you gather on them , WAKE UP AMERICA YOUR GIVING YOUR RIGHTS AWAY
Please, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more details and discuss the cause of your concern.
Amazing with flaws
I prefer to start with the cons because when I read comments, I want to know why people don’t like a game more than what they like about it. Keep in mind that I am still giving a 5* (updated to 4) rating even with my current list of Cons.
- Very tedious to get started if you don’t spend real world money. Getting past stage nine takes some grinding.
- (Updated: Combat animations are PAINFULLY slow! The game by design already has slow combat with turn-based. Making the animations look like the heroes are in slow motion is going to lose a lot of players. I have played for another couple hours since my initial review and after seeing the animations hundreds of times, I can’t do it anymore.) animations are very slow. The ability to increase the speed of combat animations should be added. It gets very old very not fast.
- The story is a little generic (at least so far) with a turn based strategy game the story is what should be the primary motivator to keep playing and it is lacking a little. Not saying it is bad necessarily, but it leaves me wanting more.
- The best turn based game currently available on iOS in my opinion. I have played Summoners War for a very long time and this game has completely replaced it.
- Beautifully animated and the cutscenes are really well done.
- Characters and skills are really well done. I can relate to the primary character, Roland, and he has a lifelike feel.
Thank you! We are working on accelerated battles, you will see them in one of our future updates! As for animations - will take this comment into account :)
- Playkot Ltd
- 1 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2018 Playkot Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 220 gold coins $1.99
- Newcomer Chest $1.99
- 2800 gold coins $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.