Introducing Agenda, an elegant new take on notes.
Agenda is a date-focused note taking app for iOS and macOS, which helps you plan and document your projects. With its unique timeline, Agenda gives you a complete picture of past, present and future, driving your projects forward.
Whether you're a business manager noting decisions in a meeting, a teacher planning next week’s lessons, or a blogger brainstorming a post, Agenda is ideal for tracking the evolution of your notes.
It's the only note taking app with a strong emphasis on the passage of time, making it the perfect fit for any project. Use it for personal projects like jotting down recipes you’d like to try, or take on major projects at work, planning your next meeting or checking off your daily tasks.
The notes in Agenda are beautifully styled, and include powerful features like images, file attachments, tags, lists, and links. You can even connect your notes to events in your calendar.
Locating your notes also couldn't be easier, with powerful search, a project jump bar, and related notes list. And when you find what you're looking for, simply click back in the history to where you were.
TAKE NOTES. DATE NOTES.
Agenda’s unique timeline approach to organizing notes gives your projects momentum. While other apps focus specifically on the past, present, or future, Agenda is the only notes app that keeps track of each in a single timeline.
Add notes for what is currently on your agenda, while you prepare other notes for an upcoming meeting. Use older notes as breadcrumbs to remind yourself why you took the actions you did.
WHAT'S ON THE AGENDA?
You can attach dates to individual notes, and even link them to events in your calendar. But you can also put them “On the Agenda”.
Notes that are On the Agenda are given special status. You can search for them more easily, and they get added to a special overview in the sidebar so you can find them in a flash.
THE 'MEANING FULL' TEXT EDITOR
Agenda is a styled-text editor. Styled text is as easy to edit as plain text, but allows meaning to be added, leading to visually stunning documents without breaking a sweat.
Styles include headings, lists, indented blocks, and preformatted text. You focus on the meaning of your notes, and leave Agenda to handle the appearance.
The resulting documents look fantastic, are consistently styled, and can be readily converted to other styled text formats like Markdown and HTML.
Group your projects into categories to make them easier to find, and order the notes for each project however you choose. You can drag them around, apply dates, or use a mixed approach. You can also collapse notes to save space.
TAKING IT TO TASK
Do you sometimes find yourself using your task manager for more than it is intended?
Agenda is a notes app that has excellent support for tasks. It supports different list styles, including checklists, and allows mixing tasks with more extensive notes.
SHARE NOTES AND PROJECTS
A notes app is not very useful if you can't share what you create. With Agenda, you can print and share notes, even whole projects, in standard formats like PDF, RTF and Markdown. You can also use the Agenda archive format to exchange exact duplicates of your notes with other Agenda users, including any attached files.
MANY DEVICES, ONE AGENDA
Nobody wants data silo-ed on one device, so Agenda has apps for Mac, iPad, and iPhone, and they sync up via your iCloud account.
Agenda is free, with no time limits. You can use it forever, at no cost.
Agenda does offer extra premium features that require an In App Purchase. If you decide to purchase the upgrade, you permanently unlock all current features across all of your Macs and iOS devices.
Even better, any features we add in the 12 months following your purchase are included, and permanently unlocked as well. All yours to keep.
NEW PREMIUM FEATURE
- Attached images can be displayed at full width.
- Attach files and images to notes.
- Choose presentation of attachment: inline, thumbnail, thumbnail with title, and full size (premium required).
- Preview attached files and images.
- Open attached files in other apps.
- Drag files into and out of Agenda.
- Drag-and-drop attached files to move them within a note.
- Share attached files to other apps.
- You can use the continuity camera to insert photos or scans taken on your iPhone.
- Services menu now works with a text selection.
- Attach files to notes using x-callback.
- Renewing an expiring license is now supported.
- There is a new menu item called Add New Note After Selected Note, which appears when holding CTRL-CMD in.
- CTRL-CMD-N now inserts a new note after the currently selected note.
- The calendar presets table now allows double click to select-and-close.
- Clicking a tag or person now shows a popover, where you can edit or select an action, such as search.
- Updated sample documents for new attachments, and included some images and files.
- Delegate calendars now working.
- Drop down menus now show completely in the community page.
- Back button and Skip now work in the welcome tour.
- Fixed issues with adding and removing links.
- Right click on a category now brings up a menu as it did before.
- Layout of Add New Project menu is now improved with many projects in the list.
- Icons in the Move Note menu are now the correct size.
- The title of a new note could sometimes disappear. This is fixed.
- Agenda will now open the right calendar event when multiple days are shown.
- Dragging of Mail messages into Agenda now gives a link again.
Ratings and Reviews
Combine writing, scheduling, and task-managing in a timeline that syncs via iCloud.
Follow-up re: Memory Problems (9/27/18 review)
Follow-up: The company responded to this post, tried again to fix it, then disappeared on me - despite a tech support promise that it would work on my problem. I gently suggested that the company might offer a refund to a customer whose product has been basically unusable for 6 months. and haven't heard anything since -- just more crickets. Good product, but disappointing experience. Maybe a result of a startup company with a hot product that finds itself stretched thin.
Developer Response ,
Very sorry about that, these issues are hard to debug. We have seen the problem go away for some when you reinstall the app, but best is to chase us up once more in support.
I balance a ton of projects at work, school and for my personal life and I've been dreaming of a tool like Agenda.
I realllly hope to have it as a web-based service/operatabe for PC as well. I use Apple for half of my life, but my work computer is incompatible and I need Agenda there even more.
Looking forward to updates!
- Momenta BV
- 29.8 MB
- macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Dutch
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Momenta B.V.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.