Introducing Agenda, an elegant new take on notes.
Agenda is a date-focused note taking app for iOS and macOS, which helps you plan and document your projects. With its unique timeline, Agenda gives you a complete picture of past, present and future, driving your projects forward.
Whether you're a business manager noting decisions in a meeting, a teacher planning next week’s lessons, or a blogger brainstorming a post, Agenda is ideal for tracking the evolution of your notes.
It's the only note taking app with a strong emphasis on the passage of time, making it the perfect fit for any project. Use it for personal projects like jotting down recipes you’d like to try, or take on major projects at work, planning your next meeting or checking off your daily tasks.
The notes in Agenda are beautifully styled, and include powerful features like images, file attachments, tags, lists, and links. You can even connect your notes to events in your calendar.
Locating your notes also couldn't be easier, with powerful search, a project jump bar, and related notes list. And when you find what you're looking for, simply click back in the history to where you were.
TAKE NOTES. DATE NOTES.
Agenda’s unique timeline approach to organizing notes gives your projects momentum. While other apps focus specifically on the past, present, or future, Agenda is the only notes app that keeps track of each in a single timeline.
Add notes for what is currently on your agenda, while you prepare other notes for an upcoming meeting. Use older notes as breadcrumbs to remind yourself why you took the actions you did.
WHAT'S ON THE AGENDA?
You can attach dates to individual notes, and even link them to events in your calendar. But you can also put them “On the Agenda”.
Notes that are On the Agenda are given special status. You can search for them more easily, and they get added to a special overview in the sidebar so you can find them in a flash.
THE 'MEANING FULL' TEXT EDITOR
Agenda is a styled-text editor. Styled text is as easy to edit as plain text, but allows meaning to be added, leading to visually stunning documents without breaking a sweat.
Styles include headings, lists, indented blocks, and preformatted text. You focus on the meaning of your notes, and leave Agenda to handle the appearance.
The resulting documents look fantastic, are consistently styled, and can be readily converted to other styled text formats like Markdown and HTML.
Group your projects into categories to make them easier to find, and order the notes for each project however you choose. You can drag them around, apply dates, or use a mixed approach. You can also collapse notes to save space.
TAKING IT TO TASK
Do you sometimes find yourself using your task manager for more than it is intended?
Agenda is a notes app that has excellent support for tasks. It supports different list styles, including checklists, and allows mixing tasks with more extensive notes.
SHARE NOTES AND PROJECTS
A notes app is not very useful if you can't share what you create. With Agenda, you can print and share notes, even whole projects, in standard formats like PDF, RTF and Markdown. You can also use the Agenda archive format to exchange exact duplicates of your notes with other Agenda users, including any attached files.
MANY DEVICES, ONE AGENDA
Nobody wants data silo-ed on one device, so Agenda has apps for Mac, iPad, and iPhone, and they sync up via your iCloud account.
Agenda is free, with no time limits. You can use it forever, at no cost.
Agenda does offer extra premium features that require an In App Purchase. If you decide to purchase an upgrade, you permanently unlock all current features across all of your eligible devices. (You can purchase for iOS devices only, or both iOS and macOS.)
Even better, any features we add in the 12 months following your purchase are included, and permanently unlocked as well. All yours to keep.
NEW PREMIUM FEATURE
- Attached images can be displayed at full width.
- Attach files and images to notes.
- Choose presentation of attachment: inline, thumbnail, thumbnail with title, and full size (premium required).
- Take a photo or video, and attach it directly to a note.
- Preview attached files and images.
- Open attached files in other apps.
- Drag files into and out of Agenda.
- Drag-and-drop attached files to move them within a note.
- Long tap an attachment to bring up information and actions.
- Share attached files to other apps.
- Use the continuity camera to insert photos and scans into Agenda on your Mac.
- Attach files to notes using x-callback.
- Renewing an expiring license is now supported.
- Clicking a tag or person now shows a popover, where you can edit or select an action, such as search.
- Updated sample documents for new attachments, and included some images and files.
- The network spinner is now visible during long syncs.
- Agenda Community now properly adapted to the iPhone screen.
- Icons in the Move Note menu are now the correct size.
- Checklist appearance is improved in dark mode.
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t Work With Invitees on Calendar
Pretty disappointed in this app. I was extremely excited about it and I think of a lot of coworkers about it since we work in project management. I purchased the $9.99 premium features because I needed my notes to link to my Outlook calendar. However, turns out that it won’t save your notes on the appointment if you have other attendees. Seems a bit confusing that you can’t develop the app to keep your notes on events with other attendees. I have now deleted the app and requested a refund. Back to Notability for my notes for now.
Enhances My Personal Workflow
I love being able to quickly take notes that are associated to scheduled meetings.
Usually I need to edit and transfer my notes after the meeting for distribution to the team. Copying the notes into a Google Doc is frustrating because none of the formatting copies.
Furthermore, taking notes on the iOS app is painstakingly slow. I find being unable to quickly apply formatting using iOS and instead use bullets but am unable to easily indent left or right because the toolbar configuration.
Overall I’m satisfied with my experience but each use that satisfaction is waning ever so slightly. I’d like to see performance improvements on the iOS app and the macOS app. Then I’d like to see greater exporting and sharing capabilities.
A very good beginning...
I have several note taking apps but Agenda’s date focusing sets it apart. I also like the project and category grouping. The free syncing is great!
• I’ve had issues sending documents as PDF on my iPad Pro (it worked once but not again).
• Support for the Apple Pencil.
• I’d like to be able to reorganize thoughts by moving them with handles.
• Bullets in outlines are missing.
• Nested outlines have the same dash character and nested numeric outlines only use numbers — there should be some variation for different levels.
• It would be nice if nested checkbox outlines would automatically check the parent when the children were all completed (checked). Conversely, if the parent is checked, the children should be checked.
• In-line images and attachments.
• Font selection.
• Would it be possible to tie notes to locations?
- Momenta BV
- 63.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Momenta B.V.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Features for iOS $9.99
- Premium Features macOS & iOS $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.