By Internodal LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Agenda Minder is a personal productivity app that helps you prepare for your meetings. After all, a meeting is only as good as the agenda.
Using Agenda Minder to prepare for your meetings today, this week, next week, later this month, or next month will give you the confidence to make the most of your meetings.
How does it work?
You import meetings from your calendar or quickly add a meeting typing in the name, objective, date, and any notes you have.
* Calendar import from the Calendar App
* Simple minimal design that stays out of your way with easy controls to capture meetings and agenda items quickly.
* Find meetings quickly by search and filters by today, this week, this week, this month, next month, past, current, or all meetings
* Sort meetings by name or date.
* Share agendas if you need to as simple or formatted agendas
Agenda minder was created by a 20+ year experienced current Fortune 50 technology manager to fix the problem of bad meetings. If you have meetings, you owe it to yourself to check out Agenda Minder
What's New in Version 1.50
* Search added for Meeting and Agenda Items
* Changed date format to include day of week
* Changed Agenda Items detail view for improved clarity - no more dark blue
* Added tag field - categorize your meetings
* Duplicate meetings menu item - make a copy of a Meeting and Agenda Items
Still simple, now with tags!
This app does just what it says… it’s basically a thoughtful database that tracks and helps you organize your meetings. The ability to pull meetings from your calendar is especially useful. I’ll be incorporating this into my workflow. As a side note, the developer is both helpful and responsive… that is very encouraging.