By Jennifer Landefeld
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Agendas allows you to create organized, networked, interactive agendas. You can broadcast the agenda to other iPads on the same Wi-Fi network, making meetings or classes productive, timely and enjoyable. You can email a PDF version to any email address or use AirPrint when you still need a copy for someone.
- An uncluttered interface to create an agenda for personal use or to be shared with others
- Ability to broadcast the agenda to iPads on the same network running Agendas
- Insert colorful images from your Camera Roll
- Create a poll and open it for responses at anytime
- Attendees can ask questions, other attendees can vote them up so the most critical questions are answered first
- The presenter can promote questions to the live agenda
- Once the meeting duration is set, a blue timer bar shrinks across the top of the agenda to keep everyone on time
- Each Agendas user has a place to type their own personal notes for review later
- Local and previously shared agendas you have had access to are automatically stored in the Agendas document manager
- Presenters can live edit the agenda so everyone will have record of action items that are assigned
- TextExpander touch integration
- Email an agenda as a PDF to any Email address
- Use AirPrint to provide physical copies when needed
What's New in Version 1.3
Now requires iOS 5.1 to take advantage of changes made by Apple and lay the groundwork for enhancements to improve customer experience with the app.
Retina display updates (with more to come).
Bug fixes for notes.
Bug fix for isolated rotation issue.
Improved UI for "Duplicate" feature; (copy) is appended to the duplicate agenda title for clarity & duplicate can be made with or without your notes.
Word count bug fix.
Updated User Guide.
Other miscellaneous updates and fixes.
Our tech team tried this app in a meeting this week. First, getting connected was difficult. Second, we could not attach PDFs to app. They added them as pictures, but the group couldn't zoom in to see the text. We couldn't annotate, we lost our own notes, and uploaded pictures disappeared during the meeting. This was really bad.