This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
AgendaTouch is an application for building agendas for meetings, workshops, training session, or any other event. To design a meeting, simply create the sessions, add presentations, discussions and breaks to the sessions. Configure each agenda item (name, duration, discussion time, theme, speaker, etc). Order them as you wish and then build the agenda. AgendaTouch calculates the start and stop times of each agenda item based on the session start/stop times, the duration of the items and any constraints the user puts in place. AgendaTouch makes simple work of rearranging items, moving talks to different sessions, reassigning speakers, and much more.
AgendaTouch has the following main features:
- Items can be constrained to start or end at a particular time.
- The meeting agenda is rendered in real-time in a preview window which can then be printed, exported to html or pdf, or emailed to participants.
- The final agenda can be coloured according to themes set up in the meeting and assigned to the items.
- Comprehensive control over all properties of the agenda items.
- Write comments for each item and include those in the final rendered agenda.
- Write minutes for each item and publish a follow-up agenda which includes the minutes.
- Export/import meetings to/from AgendaTouch for sharing with Mac OS X Agenda2 (Note: sharing is done via files, so sent by mail, or shared on dropbox, etc. No syncing yet!).
What's New in Version 1.1
By adding a unique identification string to each meeting sharing of meeting agendas for editing by others is easier to manage. When importing a meeting, AgendaTouch will check if a meeting with that ID already exists in your library, and if so, will prompt you to make a copy, or replace the existing one.
This release also includes some minor bug fixes and optimisations.