Aggie Health tracks your calorie, macro, and micro nutrient consumption in the UC Davis Dining Halls.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- Track calorie, macro, and micro nutrient consumption on the day, week, and month level.
- View menus for Segundo, Tercero, and Cuarto dining halls.
- Add your own items to a custom menu.
- Set daily consumption goals for calorie, macro, and micro nutrients.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use, pleasant aesthetic
I use this over Apple Health. It's easy, fast, and even if you forget what you ate, there are pictures to help trigger your memory. Overall top notch health and fitness app.
I don't usually write reviews but I got to say this app is worth the praise. It was beautifully crafted and I look forward to downloading more apps from this talented developer. 5/5 Stars
Interesting, well designed.
A handy app to have around just to have a constant source of guilt to motivate further action. A convenient tracker and calculator with a cleanly designed UI to boot. A trip to the ARC later.
- Nicholas Doherty
- 5.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Nick Doherty
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.