What is your game plan?
Agile Coach is your game plan for your professional and personal life. Agile Coach gives you a competitive edge with repeatable, habit forming best practices that leads to performance improvement. With Agile Coach you:
• Learn, develop and apply best practices – Put best practices into practice – anytime and every time because practice makes perfect.
• Change behavior – Do more than do things and do more than do the right things, do the right things right.
• Develop positive habits – Develop a playbook and plays for changing circumstances and different situations.
• Personalize development – Your playbook is personalized to your coaching and development needs. Apply coaching to those practices that will make a difference for you.
• Become more self-aware — Coaching creates awareness with written plays and reminders.
• Maintain accountability — Hold yourself accountable with a mobile, adaptive and interactive coaching tool.
• Reach your full potential — Maximize your personal and professional potential.
• Incremental improvement – Practice makes perfect.
• Feel achievement – Receive positive feedback with each completed step and play.
• Organize steps into plays and plays into playbooks.
• Add playbooks, plays and steps.
• Playbooks include title, description, keywords and plays.
• Plays include title, description, keywords, reminder, document attachments, links and steps.
• Steps include title, description, notes, document attachments and links.
• Reminders may be set for a specific time and day, week or month. Reminders may repeat.
• Mark steps complete when running a play.
• Reset plays to mark setups uncompleted and re-run the play.
• App search for content keywords.
Agile Coach provides a solid, simple user interface.
If you have questions or feedback, we want to hear from you. You may reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stabilization, minor UI/UX improvements
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.