By AgileMD, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
AgileMD provides trusted point-of-care handbooks, clinical protocols, and care notes for partner organizations. Access is granted via invitation from your program director, chief resident, or medical director.
Today, over 80,000 physicians, residents, and medical students rely on AgileMD to improve the quality of care, reduce unnecessary utilization, and lower the risk of medical error.
With the AgileMD app, you and your team can:
• Access medical handbooks and resources offered by your organization
• Create pathways, protocols, and reference documents to share
• View all resources when working offline, without internet access
• Automatically sync changes when files are updated
• Submit feedback to resource authors and contributors
Contact our Support & Success Team: https://agile.md/help
Read our Terms of Service: https://agile.md./terms
What's New in Version 6.0.9
- Fixes several reported bugs and networking issues
All my purchases gone
After update, all my books I bought are gone.
I bought a lot in app.
Please fix this.
What happened to my purchase?
This update deleted the in app purchase of the hospitalist.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jul 26, 2017
- Version: 6.0.9
- Size: 21.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AgileMD, Inc.
- © 2011 - Present · AgileMD, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- UCSF Hospitalist Handbook$19.99
- UCSF Outpatient Medicine Handbook$19.99
- ECG Interpretation Cribsheets$19.99
- Medical Housestaff Survival Guide: Modi's Practical Pearls$14.99
- Symptom to Diagnosis$29.99
- UW Turkey Book$14.99
- 2 Minute Medicine: Classics Series$14.99
- UCSF Outpatient Medicine Handbook$8.99
- Hospital Medicine Practice$79.99
- Emergency Medicine Practice$129.99