AgreeOn - The debt, rent, IOU calculator for friends
By Vivek Saraf
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AgreeOn: The best way to track and share bills, IOUs, and expenses with friends & family. AgreeOn makes sure you are always paid back!
"Helped me save money to buy a nice car. Wish I had this app years ago!" -RichKid95
"If you lend money to friends with the help of this app you will not have to ask them to pay you back!" -Egzony
"It's absolutely amazing because I feel like it's so college oriented. Perfect!!! Thanks!!!" -Kaboo9211
How AgreeOn works:
• Log in, check your balances, add (share) new transactions
• Track apartment bills, group trips, loans, IOUs, and much more!
• Invite friends to use the app with you
• Review your history of transactions
• Get push notifications with every update (real-time)
Some common uses cases:
• Loan money to a friend
• Split a bill at dinner
• Settle up after a group trip
• Buy groceries for a roommate
• Pay for a family member's phone plan
• And anything else you can come up with!
Compatible with iOS 9+
If you like AgreeOn, remember to leave a review in the App Store, it really helps!.
"Once I started using AgreeOn, it has made life so much simpler. I keep track of rent, food expenses, and groceries shared with my forgetful roommates. Easy to use interface."
What's New in Version 0.7.4
• New and improved UI
• Decimal support (back by popular demand!)
• Add transactions with multiple friends at the same time
• Uses less bandwidth (faster data transfer speeds)
• Smaller file size download
• Be social, invite friends via SMS integration
• Some bug fixes
Best loan tracking app on the App Store
I've tried many of the debt and loan tracking apps that are currently available on the App Store and I have to say that AgreeOn is the best app in this category. It has all the features that you would expect from such an app and is also simple, beautiful, and easy to use. I've switched over to using it since I found out about it and I'm glad that I did.
Fixes the too many credit cards problem
I used to get really frustrated when restaurants said they could not split a bill across multiple credit cards. That is no longer an issue for me since I started using this app, which allows me to split these bills on my phone even if another friend pays for me.
Awesome app for roommates!
If you have ever borrowed money from your roommates or friends, I strongly recommend downloading this app! It is a very convenient and quick way to calculate and keep track of expenses and accounts with friends. I love the feature to send push notifications in order to settle debts.