AgreeOn - The debt, rent, IOU calculator for friends
By Vivek Saraf
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AgreeOn: The best way to track and share bills, IOUs, and expenses with friends & family. AgreeOn makes sure you are always paid back!
"Helped me save money to buy a nice car. Wish I had this app years ago!" -RichKid95
"If you lend money to friends with the help of this app you will not have to ask them to pay you back!" -Egzony
"It's absolutely amazing because I feel like it's so college oriented. Perfect!!! Thanks!!!" -Kaboo9211
How AgreeOn works:
• Log in, check your balances, add (share) new transactions
• Track apartment bills, group trips, loans, IOUs, and much more!
• Invite friends to use the app with you
• Review your history of transactions
• Get push notifications with every update (real-time)
Some common uses cases:
• Loan money to a friend
• Split a bill at dinner
• Settle up after a group trip
• Buy groceries for a roommate
• Pay for a family member's phone plan
• And anything else you can come up with!
Compatible with iOS 9+
If you like AgreeOn, remember to leave a review in the App Store, it really helps!.
"Once I started using AgreeOn, it has made life so much simpler. I keep track of rent, food expenses, and groceries shared with my forgetful roommates. Easy to use interface."
What's New in Version 0.7.4
• New and improved UI
• Decimal support (back by popular demand!)
• Add transactions with multiple friends at the same time
• Uses less bandwidth (faster data transfer speeds)
• Smaller file size download
• Be social, invite friends via SMS integration
• Some bug fixes
Awesome app for roommates!
If you have ever borrowed money from your roommates or friends, I strongly recommend downloading this app! It is a very convenient and quick way to calculate and keep track of expenses and accounts with friends. I love the feature to send push notifications in order to settle debts.
Keeps everyone on the same page
This app gives each person the same record of all transactions. There are no more disputes about the money owed when it is time to settle bills. Super easy to use since it calculates total amounts for you.
Better than I expected
the app seems to make a lot of promises in the description but to my surprise, it has lived up to every one of them. I recommend this app to anyone who asks me how I am on top of things when it comes to personal finance.