With the AHA eBook Reader you can read all your American Heart Association (AHA) eBooks online, offline or anytime on your mobile device.
You can log into this eBook reader using the same account information as your AHA account.
How to add AHA eBooks to your AHA eBook Reader
1. Open your AHA eBook Reader.
2. Authorize your eBook Reader using your account information from the AHA eBooks website.
3. Your Bookshelf will show all your purchased books.
4. Click on the title you want to download to your eBook Reader. Your download will start automatically.
5. After download is complete, click on that title to read your eBook on your mobile device.
With your AHA eBook Reader, you can
- Search in titles
- Sort by category
- Add bookmarks
- Change the font size
- Jump within the text between chapters
- Jump within text to figures, tables, references
- Preview other AHA eBooks
The American Heart Association is the nation’s oldest, largest voluntary organization devoted to fighting cardiovascular diseases and stroke.
Bug fixes and Enhancement.
Ratings and Reviews
Great idea. Needs work
The app is nice when you can use it. The lack of app support is troublesome. For instance when you cannot sign in on a new phone because the app states you are signed in on too many devices. It would be nice to unauthorize a device I no longer have.
Update: no matter what I do the app will not allow me to Login. As soon as it goes through, it kicks me off.
Developer Response ,
We apologize for the negative experience you had with our app. We are actively making enhancements to our app and your feedback can help us make necessary improvements. Please reach out to us directly with any issues you had while using the app so we can work to resolve them - email@example.com.
I can log in BUT Library is blank. It says you have no books. I have tried the sync option multiple times. On the website all my books are in my library. I wanted an eBook so I can read it on my iPad. Why don’t you just publish it on iBooks or Kindle. Leave the technical stuff to people with the know how.
Crashes every time I try to log in
I have not once been able to successfully log into this app. The app crashes every single time I type in my login information. I feel like I wasted $40 on the eBook that I just purchased because I cannot view it unless I am on the AHA website. Shameful.
- American Heart Association
- 87.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © American Heart Association, Inc 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.