By Aha Mobile
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Aha organizes your favorite Internet content into personalized, live, and on-demand radio stations, making it safe and easy to instantly access your favorite stuff on the go, all from a single dashboard. With choices that span Internet radio, podcasts, music, traffic, audiobooks, Facebook, Twitter, and more (all as presets) your favorite audio is never more than a button press away.
• Instantly access the latest news, sports, talk, and entertainment podcasts (no sync required)
• Select from thousands of radio stations from the US and around the world
• Access your favorite Slacker personalized music stations
• Listen to your Facebook News Feed, as well as your Twitter feed
• Stuck in traffic? Listen to a real-time, personalized, audio traffic station
• Hear local restaurant and other search results filtered based on your preferences
• All within a single interface that provides one-touch access regardless of content type
• New content and stations added all the time
• Connect to compatible in-dash systems* and control Aha directly from your car stereo.
Choose from a virtually endless set of options, and let Aha manage the content for you in the cloud. Aha remembers where you left off, and can pick right back up the next time, exven if you are bouncing between multiple episodes of the same podcast.
* Compatible with Pioneer AVIC-X930BT, AVIC-Z130BT, AVIC-Z140BH, AVIC-X940BT, and Kenwood DNX890HD, DNX690HD, DNX719VHD, KDC-BT755HD, KDC-BT855U, KDC-BT955HD, DPX500BT, KDC-X997, KDC-X897, KDC-X797. Connect your iPhone, iPad or Touch running iOS 7.1 or later (NOTE: active data connection required, not compatible with Touch 1G) and control Aha like it's built in to your car stereo! Additional compatible aftermarket and factory car stereos will become available throughout the year.
To review any platform or device specific issues, please visit - http://aharadio.com/help/issues.html
What's New in Version 6.6
Our biggest update ever! The redesigned interface will make the app easier to use. You will see no change to your in-car experience.
- “Menu” button on the top left opens an easy to read list of options
- Use the "Discover" menu item to find and play new stations.
- Play any station by simply tapping it. No need to add to your favorites (aka "presets") like before.
- Add a station to your favorites using the star button in the player.
- Under the "Favorites" section you'll now have direct access to your linked services (such as Deezer, Slacker, and 8tracks)
- If you select Deezer, you will find you have full access to ALL your Playlists, Albums, Artists, Flow, and more. Expect a similar experience with 8tracks and Slacker soon.
- Note: Favorites (aka "presets") are still the primary way to play stations in the car.
- Our search tool will suggest search words as you type and also remember your search history
- Easily edit your Favorites by tapping the pencil button
- "Nearby places" (Hungry, Weather, etc) have been moved to the menu (used to be accessible from "pinwheel" at bottom right)
Better and better
It seems like every month this app gets more useful. Great content when you're on the road. Also no syncing necessary, everything streams! It's really impressive the quantity of high quality content. Music services, audiobooks, all the best podcasts, educational content and sports. Pretty much very thing you could want to hear while driving. Impressive.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 05, 2016
- Version: 6.6
- Size: 38.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Aha Mobile, Inc.
- © (c) 2014 Harman International, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.