Aha organizes your favorite Internet content into personalized, live, and on-demand radio stations, making it safe and easy to instantly access your favorite stuff on the go, all from a single dashboard. With choices that span Internet radio, podcasts, music, traffic, audiobooks, Facebook, Twitter, and more (all as presets) your favorite audio is never more than a button press away.
• Instantly access the latest news, sports, talk, and entertainment podcasts (no sync required)
• Select from thousands of radio stations from the US and around the world
• Access your favorite Slacker personalized music stations
• Listen to your Facebook News Feed, as well as your Twitter feed
• Stuck in traffic? Listen to a real-time, personalized, audio traffic station
• Hear local restaurant and other search results filtered based on your preferences
• All within a single interface that provides one-touch access regardless of content type
• New content and stations added all the time
• Connect to compatible in-dash systems* and control Aha directly from your car stereo.
Choose from a virtually endless set of options, and let Aha manage the content for you in the cloud. Aha remembers where you left off, and can pick right back up the next time, exven if you are bouncing between multiple episodes of the same podcast.
* Compatible with Pioneer AVIC-X930BT, AVIC-Z130BT, AVIC-Z140BH, AVIC-X940BT, and Kenwood DNX890HD, DNX690HD, DNX719VHD, KDC-BT755HD, KDC-BT855U, KDC-BT955HD, DPX500BT, KDC-X997, KDC-X897, KDC-X797. Connect your iPhone, iPad or Touch running iOS 7.1 or later (NOTE: active data connection required, not compatible with Touch 1G) and control Aha like it's built in to your car stereo! Additional compatible aftermarket and factory car stereos will become available throughout the year.
To review any platform or device specific issues, please visit - http://aharadio.com/help/issues.html
Aha Radio 8.4 Release offers Amazon Music’s on-demand music streaming. Amazon Music Unlimited offers access to tens of millions of songs. Connect your Amazon Music account to Aha to get access to “My Music” and browse the Amazon Music catalogue. Mark content as a Favorite to get easy access to it from your car.
Ratings and Reviews
Integrates well with Subaru
Pros works well with Subaru. I wish I could use it more but see cons. Easy to add podcasts you don’t see. Also decent support for radio stations. I really would love to use the app more.
Cons - 1) a lot of time streams don’t start, I think it has to do with walking to car being on WiFi the switching to cellular. If you fiddle around stations some it can start to work 2) a lot of the feeds quit working, might not be aha fault but works on Apple podcast app.
Disconnects too often
The app works really well in my 2013 Outback, most of the time. I can put the music on hold and restart in the house or when I return to the car. However it quits working quite often and the app needs to be closed and restarted to resume play. I thought it might be the Subaru app but the same thing happens when it’s used in the house Bluetooth system. So the Aha app is the culprit.
Aha.? Ah. Nah
I have aha in my 2015 Scion. Did everything “ by the book,” which means that I downloaded the app, created faves etc. each time I get in car I turn on Bluetooth and then open aha on phone and in car and get the error that it failed to sync. This program is supposed to decrease distracted driving. Well, if I had continued to play around with it, I would have most definitely been distracted. I gave up on it.
- Aha Mobile, Inc.
- 55.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © (c) 2014 Harman International, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.