Are you an AmeriHealth Caritas District of Columbia (DC) member? This mobile application gives you a quick and easy way to manage your health. It puts your health plan information at your fingertips. Features include access to your member ID card, doctor information, and prescription history. It also has a useful tool to help make every doctor’s visit valuable. Manage your health, wherever you are.
The AHCDC mobile app makes every doctor’s visit easier for AmeriHealth Caritas DC members:
● Medicine cabinet - Keeps track of your medicines, lists how to use them, and schedules medication reminders. It also lets you know how certain medicines interact with each other and lists medicine warning labels.
● ID card - Get access to an electronic copy of your member ID card.
● Find - This is a search tool to help you look for a network doctor, hospital, pharmacy, or urgent care center.
- AmeriHealth Caritas Health Plan
- 46.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Haitian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015-2017 AmeriHealth Caritas District of Columbia, 1120 Vermont Avenue NW, Suite 200, Washington, DC 20005
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.