aHomeIcon - Favorite Home Screen Icon
By Mokten Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The hunt is over! aHomeIcon lets you CREATE custom ICONS and LAUNCH your FAVORITES from your Home screen with one touch!
AMAZE your friends by how great your Home screen looks and how QUICKLY you can launch your favorites
No other similar App has as many GREAT features and as many UPDATES with new features
[ BENEFITS ]
- SAVE TIME AND HASSLE by quickly launching your favorites
- Be SAFE by quickly launching emergency numbers
- Launch PLAYLISTS to set the mood (unique to aHomeIcon)
- Quickly launch your fav WEBSITE with your PERSONALISED icon
- Creating icons is FAST and NO INTERNET connection is needed
- Full Wi-Fi Drive carry your files with you
[ LAUNCH ]
- CONTACT, Phone, Message, Email, Address Book (synced)
- Groups - SMS, Email (unique to aHomeIcon)
- Signatures- SMS, Email,Twitter (unique to aHomeIcon)
- iPod Player - Playlist Music/Videos
- Audio recorder
- Skype (Skype App)
- Files/Directory: Share + Add via Wi-Fi. Portable Drive
- URL (+Safari bookmarklet to create icons from Safari)
- More URLs at http://handleopenurl.com/
[ MORE ]
- ICON - Personalise, Stamps (65), Shapes (60), Filters (5), Borders (47), Stock Photos (81), Gloss
- SHARE icons with other devices, apps (ie. Instagram, DropBox) or BACKUP icons to email
[ PRIVATE ]
- SAFE and SECURE: All your private info stays within the App.
'… should be a must for any iPhone owner looking for some pretty basic functionality …'
- Gizmodo AU
* Top #10+ Overall: 11 Countries
* What's Hot: 54 Countries
* New and Noteworthy: 141 Countries
[ FULL HELP ]
What's New in Version 3.13
iOS 8 fixes
I've tried different icon shortcut apps but weren't as good. I use this app to save & view individual music and photo files. I also have apps that allow you to share stuff via link but require the app to view. AHomeIcon will let you link the URL that will send to safari. You then tap open and that app's file opens no problem. I al saved websites to my home screen with this app. The 1 suggestion I have is a way to share notes from iPhone now that you can share those w/new iOS. That or include a text editor to write a note and save. Otherwise I have no complaints.
Not the best purchase. I wish they stated that the app connects through safari before it dials the number. Not 100% one touch - sometimes it doesn't open safari until you click OK - defeats point of one touch dialing. There is a time delay - not big (about 3 sec) but noticeable. I would not recommend buying it. I wish I could get my money back.
Function Over Style
It's not a very beautiful app, but it works very well and is exactly what I need. I don't need to look at it all the time in order to use it - just for initial set up, so I'm happy.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 22, 2014
- Version: 3.13
- Size: 24.0 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Korean
- Seller: Mokten Pty Ltd
- © Mokten Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.