Ai Auto Save - for Adobe Illustrator
By Rob Stott
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
If you've ever been frustrated by the lack of an Auto Save feature in Adobe Illustrator* then Ai Auto Save is for you. It's a status bar app which will automatically save your Illustrator documents, minimising lost work should Illustrator quit unexpectedly.
• You can set the frequency of automatic saves under Preferences. (between 1 and 60 minutes)
• Enable or disable automatic saves
• Only documents with unsaved changes will be saved
• Add Ai Auto Save to your login items to make it start automatically when you log in
• Ai Auto Save requires Adobe Illustrator CS6 or higher
• Files must have been saved at least once so they have a location on your computer to auto save to
* Adobe Illustrator is a registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Inc.
What's New in Version 2.3.5
Icon related bug fix
I’ve been using this long enough now to have forgotten that I installed it until today when I needed to change the save timing. Seems to work great as advertised, no longer losing work when Illustrator crashes. It’s a bargain at the price if you use Illustrator much.
I they could remove this from the app store!
Biggest waist of money in my entire life. I can’t tell you how upset I am with this app. I hate losing hours of work in illustrator. And to make matters worse now I still lose it when I payed for it to be protected. I swear I’m going to find a new vector app What do the people at adobe do all day? Thanks for waisting my life time and money. Have a nice day.
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Jan 29, 2017
- Version: 2.3.5
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rob Stott
- © 2014 Ghostotter Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor