Welcome to Athlete Intelligence™ and the Impact Intelligence™ System. The Vector Mouthguard and CUE Sports Sensor, featuring proprietary ESP™ Chip Technology, is revolutionary in its ability to gather and disseminate highly-accurate intracranial impact data, providing objective information in real-time. When customer-set thresholds are crossed, this information is communicated to the AI Sport App giving Trainers, Coaches and Medical Personnel notification that a possible significant event may have happened. These extra “eyes” on the field of play should help in the growing issue around concussions in sports.
A Smartphone for your Brain:
· The Vector Mouthguard and CUE Sport Sensor utilize state-of-the-art technology that can accurately measure the impacts and accelerations a players head experiences during play.
· Data is transmitted in real time to our Impact Intelligence™ System on the sideline and from there to secure Cloud based storage.
· Sideline personnel can view alerts and notifications for all players being monitored.
· Customizable settings allow Sideline personnel to monitor players with different degrees of sensitivity for uses like “return to play” protocols and players that have had multiple concussion exposure.
· Quantitative and accurate real-time impact information.
· Athlete information can be stored and monitored over entire athletic career.
· Coachable Moments help coaches and training staff identify behaviors that could lead to concussive events. This allows the staff to work with athletes on technique changes that could lessen their exposure and lead to better behaviors long term.
· Impact notifications sent to sideline personnel via Smartphone application to aid in early identification of significant events.
· Suite of tools supporting athlete assessment in bench vs. play decisions, recovery and safe return-to-play protocols
- Bug fixes
- Improved CUE provision process
- Ability to update CUE firmware
- Battery status of CUE now displayed
- Firmware version of CUE now displayed
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.