By Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Features of the AIB Mobile Banking App include:
- Quick Balance; where you can view your balance without the need to log in
- Need to log in to another account? One-time log in lets you do that*
- Travel Note; let AIB know when your card will be used abroad
- Got an Apple Watch? Sync the App with your watch to check your Quick Balance on your wrist
- Serve Notice on your Online Deposit 7 and 21 accounts
- Looking for a specific transaction? Search past transactions up to 24 months in Historical transactions.
- Apply for Personal Loans while on the go
- View & cancel your Direct Debits and Standing Orders
*Reminder: if sharing your phone with a friend for ‘One time log in’ remember that they can see your Quick Balance if that feature is turned on.
To use the App you must be registered for AIB Phone and Internet Banking.
For more information visit our website http://personal.aib.ie/ways-to-bank/mobile-banking.
For information on our Loan products visit http://personal.aib.ie/our-products/loans
The AIB Mobile Banking App is available 20 hours a day subject to our terms and conditions.Transaction fees and charges and transaction limits may apply.
Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
What's New in Version 4.4.11
Fix issue where some errors would not be displayed correctly.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jan 27, 2016
- Version: 4.4.11
- Size: 13.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Allied Irish Banks, Public Limited Company
- © 2016 Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.