The mobile app for the 20th International AIDS CONFERENCE (AIDS 2014) in Melbourne, Australia, from 22 July to 27 July 2014.
The International AIDS Conference is the premier gathering for those working in the field of HIV, as well as policy makers, persons living with HIV and other individuals committed to ending the pandemic. It is a chance to assess where we are, evaluate recent scientific developments and lessons learnt, and collectively chart a course forward
The mobile app allows you to:
- Browse the complete scientific programme by days and topics.
- Create your own personal programme.
- Locate rooms and exhibitor stands on the floor plan.
- Search the entire programme.
- Share content with colleagues via Email
This application collects anonymous usage data.
Minor bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
Lots of information, poor coding
There's tons of good stuff on the app, but the most important feature of conference apps is synching with Google Calendar or the like and this doesn't do that. And in the app's itinerary (the one that does t synch with GCal), the sessions are not put in chronological order, so it's basically a random jumble of information. Also, while you can add any conference session to your itinerary, you can't add any extra-conference events. And theses events don't list their locations and the links to their websites are all dead. Finally, as you scroll, the words all jumble into each other. Just wow.
- International AIDS Society (IAS)
- 28.5 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © International AIDS Society
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.