By Wolters Kluwer Health Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Publishing the very latest ground breaking research on HIV and AIDS.
Official Journal of the International AIDS Society.
Welcome to the iPad app for AIDS, the top-ranked and most trusted peer-reviewed journal dedicated to AIDS and HIV research. This dynamic app combines a print-like reading experience with customized text-sizing, article-sharing features, multimedia links, and other enhancements.
Key benefits include:
• Easy to read full-text articles
• Adjustable text sizing with pinch and zoom
• Engaging multimedia and supplemental digital content (SDC)
• Downloadable issues
• Speedy issue browsing through Quick View and linked Table of Contents
• Notifications when a new issue is available
What's New in Version 1.4
- Critical bug fixes for iOS 8; update mandatory to support iOS 8
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Sep 17, 2014
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 6.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wolters Kluwer Health
- Copyright © 2013 Wolters Kluwer Health | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- AIDS Journal - June 19, 2013$43.99
- AIDS Journal September 24, 2012$43.99