AIMTools Image Viewer
By Accusoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The AIMTools Image Viewer is a demonstration app built to showcase the mobile imaging power of the Accusoft AIMTools SDK. The viewer is intended to be used for the non-diagnostic viewing of a wide variety of image formats for medical, document and photographic imaging. Download a free trial of the AIMTools SDK, including the source for this demo app here:
- Supports a wide variety of image formats including color JPEG, JPEG 2000, Lossless JPEG and TIFF.
- View 8 - 16 bit grayscale Lossy and Lossless JPEG and JPEG 2000.
- High speed window leveling/brightness and contrast adjustments.
- Zoom to region of interest reveals more detail in original image.
- Test your own images by adding them to the viewer through iTunes.
AIMTools is a high-speed, ARM optimized set of imaging libraries to support application development for iOS. Click on the link to learn more or inquire about additional functionality.
Application is a great example
Very nice sample tool. It gives you a good feel for how the toolkit will work and perform.
I wish I knew this was only a demo and did not give the ability to buy an app that actually worked on my documents before downloading. Looks like it would work but how do I know for sure.
Waste of time
This is a demo.. Thumbs down
- Category: Business
- Released: May 10, 2012
- Version: 22.214.171.124
- Size: 12.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Accusoft Pegasus
- © Copyright (C) 2011-2012 Accusoft Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.