By Air Canada
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Everything you need for your Air Canada flight in one "App": booking and manage booking, flight status and notifications, check-in, boarding pass, Rouge in-flight entertainment and more! Optimized for iPhone 7 and compatible with iPad.
Get contextual updates about your upcoming travel plans, right when they matter most.
AEROPLAN®† & AIR CANADA MOBILE+ SYNC
Link your Aeroplan account with Air Canada mobile+ to automatically import and sync your Aeroplan bookings (Menu > Settings > Link Aeroplan account.) Your flights are kept in sync across your signed-in devices.
Receive check-in reminders, flight and gate changes, cancellations, booking changes and more. You can receive notifications by push, email or SMS. Customize your notification preferences from Menu > Settings > Notifications.
Save your passport or NEXUS information in your Air Canada mobile+ profile to have these details automatically completed during check-in.
ELECTRONIC BOARDING PASS
Save your boarding pass in the app for offline use, or add it to Apple Wallet. As your flight approaches, the boarding pass will appear on the app's home screen, or phone's lock screen.
BOOK FLIGHTS & MANAGE TRIPS
Purchase flights and manage your trips (select seats, purchase travel options, change or cancel a booking). For easy payment, simply scan your credit card using the camera on your device, or save your card in Air Canada mobile+.
Start your booking, and complete it later. If you're signed in with Air Canada mobile+, you can resume your booking progress on another signed-in device.
ALTITUDE® DIGITAL CARD
Download a digital version of your Altitude membership card for presentation at the airport, and access to lounges.
AIR CANADA ROUGE® PLAYER (IN-FLIGHT ENTERTAINMENT)
Watch movies, TV shows and more on Air Canada Rouge flights.
These functions apply when enabled:
• Location: your location data is used to show the closest airport(s) for booking, flight status and check-in.
• Contacts: allows contacts you select to receive flight status notifications.
• Calendar: your flight information can be to your calendar.
• Camera: you can input your Aeroplan, or credit card number/expiry date using the camera.
• Notifications: (push and email/SMS messages) are used to send you service messages related to your upcoming travel or profile information. You can customize these preferences from Menu > Settings > Notifications
• Wi-Fi connection: used to determine if internet access or a connection is available for the entertainment system on Air Canada Rouge flights.
• Your device identity log information (phone model, language, system and app version) is attached to emails you send when an issue is reported via the App.
Air Canada, PO Box 64239, RPO Thorncliffe, Calgary, Alberta, T2K 6J7 firstname.lastname@example.org
® Air Canada Rouge, Altitude and Star Alliance: registered trademarks of Air Canada in Canada
®† Aeroplan: registered trademark of Aimia Canada Inc
Apple, Apple Watch, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc (http://www.apple.com)
What's New in Version 4.0.1
- Bug fixes related to Rouge Player
We appreciate your feedback, and look forward to releasing frequent updates with bug fixes and enhancements.
Questions, comments, or suggestions can be sent to email@example.com
From our previous release:
- Sync your flights across multiple devices with Air Canada mobile+.
- Automatically import and sync your Aeroplan bookings (Menu > Settings > Link Aeroplan account.)
- Purchase travel options, including Maple Leaf Lounge access during the booking flow, or add them to your existing booking.
- Check-in easier than ever by completing your Air Canada mobile+ profile; your details will automatically be completed in the right places.
- Save your boarding pass directly in the app for offline use, or add it to Apple Wallet.
- Automatically subscribe to push notifications about changes and cancellations for your bookings, and flights. We've provided fine-grain controls to customize your notifications (Menu > Settings > Notifications.)
- A brand new home screen which surfaces helpful tiles with information about your upcoming flights, check-in reminders, boarding passes, and more - just when you need it.
- 3D Touch quick actions from the app's icon.
Won't let me check in
The app looks nice and seems to work without any problems, but then I get to the final check-in screen and it says "Check-in is unavailable at this time." It's 5 hours before my flight, so that's not the problem. Annoyingly, when I am forced to press "Quit check-in" it asks me if I really want to quit. Of course I don't, but you're not giving me a choice!
Great improvement over the previous feature-limited version. Great job!
Nothing is working
Can't sign in, can't check in, can't do anything. Restarted the app. Rebooted the phone. No improvements. Please fix this ASAP! I depend on this app for all my travels.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Feb 23, 2017
- Version: 4.0.1
- Size: 142 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Air Canada
- © 2009-2017 Air Canada
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.