Get to know Air India 2.0, the all-new, totally redesigned, state of the art Air India mobile app. With user-friendly access to important travel functions, this app is easier than ever before to book tickets and Check-in to flights on Air India.
• A simple and efficient booking flow, where options for destination and date search, cabin class and
number of passengers are all available in a single page view.
• International booking now supported.
• Concessionary fare booking is supported.
• Multi-city booking is supported.
• You can now book flights by redeeming your miles.
• Purchase premium seats with booking.
• Select your special meals and other special services at booking.
• Passport scan for faster passenger detail entry.
• Save multiple travellers for speedier future bookings.
• Credit card scan for simple payment data entry.
• Option to store credit cards in Wallet for future quick access.
• Support for credit cards, debit cards, net banking, and Amex EzeClick.
• View ticket options in your local currency.
• Know the weather at your destination while in booking and in My Trips.
• Check your FlyingReturns past transactions directly from app.
• Protect your saved payment methods with TouchID or password.
• Easy and simple check-in.
• Check-in multiple passengers on multiple flights at the same time.
• Retrieve itineraries booked anywhere with booking reference.
• Mobile Check-In with print @ home boarding pass or Mobile Boarding Pass (where available)
• Download mobile boarding passes to Apple Wallet.
• View and pick seats by your assigned cabin class at time of check-in.
• Option to view flight timetable for seven days in a single screen.
• Optional notifications for boarding, mobile check-in, and before you fly for trips loaded in-app.
• Sign in to Flying Returns.
• Quick access to Air India Call centers and sales offices around the world.
• Access your trip offline.
• Fast way to identify loyalty members at the airport, check for your FF digital QR code.
• Lost or delayed baggage can be tracked in the app.
Thank you for choosing Air India and we are excited to work with you to make this the best airline mobile app out there!
An iTravel® product by SITA.
---IMPROVEMENTS & FIXES---
Various minor fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Do you actually give miles to Scattered family buys?
The Air India frequent flyer ‘Maharaja’ member program offers the benefit of earning miles/ points that we can redeem against our next airline ticket purchase.
A good app to get the advantage of miles if they are honest in terms of miles, points & fine print after we’re confirmed & then active Maharaja members, perhaps.
Grievance is that you don’t allow Indian citizens, Indian p/p holders with a Green card NRI’s to form ‘Mera Parivar’ My Family Pool online & we are ‘quite Scattered & not a Gathered Family’ because of that.
Challenges & Apps needed for creating the account from iPhone are
-Photos stitch app for first & last p/p page like ‘Tailor app’ or something else.
-Small KB upload file allowed. Overcome this by ‘WhatsApp’/ SMS send file to local number & then save your ‘Compressed file’.
-Attest any document by ‘Adobe fill & sign’ app. or any other pdf creator & editor app.
Kids are very excited with their Air India Maharaja Travel Membership Cards.
Look forward to Happy journeys & safe travels too! 💕
Not up to mark!
This needs a lot of work. First of all, the integration to the Flying returns is not there at all, which is very basic necessity. Don’t the guys designing the site (perhaps at NIC?) see how any other international airlines site is designed and presented? The flight status is not updated at all! My wife traveled from DEL-SFO on Oct 7th by 173 and the flight was delayed by 5hrs departing Delhi and yet the site never showed the latest information! How dumb can this be? Secondly, how difficult is it to integrate the flight tracking with any popular sites like Flight Radar or any other? Come on guys... any international passenger visiting the site is laughing at you!!! Grow up!!! Wake up!!!
I like the design a lot
It is well laid out, easy to use and otherwise intuitive. However the “days to check in” field doesn’t update and it’s not that easy to find out where the frequent flyer miles are and if they are being credited.
Overall: Good front end but still needs some back end work, which shouldn’t be too hard to fix
- Air India Ltd.
- 46.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2017 Air India Limited.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.