Mobile Mouse instantly transforms your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch into a wireless trackpad, remote, keyboard, and MUCH more for your Mac or PC. Sit back and surf the web, browse your photo library or control your music player from the comfort of your couch. Mobile Mouse works as a fully functional muti-touch trackpad mouse, as well as an in-air mouse, allowing you to control your computer with the motion of your hand.
Mobile Mouse is the most advanced and feature rich remote/mouse app for iOS
- Wireless control over your entire computer
- Supports Bluetooth & USB with In-app purchase (OS X ONLY, please see requirements)
- Trackpad mouse (full screen vertical and landscape modes)
- In-air mouse controller (works with the motion of your hand)
- OS X style Dock (works just like the dock in OS X)
- Album artwork and track info for current playing song for iTunes and Spotify
- Apple Watch App (Media/Presentation control)
- Photo and text Sync. Send content from your computer directly to your iOS device. Call a phone number on your computer, push an address from your computer to your Maps app or even call an Uber.
- Supports encryption
- Today View Widget
- Remote file Browser
- Media Remote & Web Remote
- Presentation Remote with Pro option (Keynote/Powerpoint)
- Media pauses or mutes on incoming calls
- Numeric keyboard
- Volume controls
- Programmable hotkeys
- Multi-touch mouse gestures
- Sleep/Wake your computer
- Password protection
- Foreign language keyboards
- Pressure sensitive graphic Tablet for Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchbook, Pixelmator, and more. (Supports Jot, JaJa, 53-Pencil stylus)
- And much, much, much, much more.
Apple Watch App
- Basic Presentation mode supports next/back with any presentation software
- Pro Presentation mode supports navigation, slide preview, slide numbers, presentation timer
- Basic media remote supports play and volume controls
- iTunes/Spotify remote supports album art and track info
- Application switcher lets you switch to any running app. Apps can be filtered to show all running apps, or jus the ones that have remotes
View our demo video and website to see all that Mobile Mouse can do for you.
- iOS 8.0+
- Mac OS X 10.7+ (Intel)
- Windows 7+ (32/64bit)
- WIFI router
- Mobile Mouse Server Software
** BEFORE YOU RUN THE SOFTWARE **
you will need to download the server application from :
** IMPORTANT ** IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTION, PLEASE CHECK THE TROUBLESHOOTING SECTION ON OUR SITE, THEN USE THE CONTACT FORM ON OUR WEBSITE TO ASK FOR HELP.
Visit our site for demos and setup instructions.
Provides remote control capabilities for programs like iTunes, Spotify, VLC, Quicktime, Front Row, Keynote, Powerpoint, Windows Media Center, WinAmp, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Kodi, Uber, Lyft, and many more
- Added brightness, mission control, and launch pad buttons to the function keyboard (OS X only)
- Added support for encrypted communication to the server
- New, native Apple Watch app
- Added the ability to mask characters when typing. Ideal for entering passwords. (Just type the first letter, then tap the lock icon that appears, and continue to type)
- Fixed pro-presentation mode not always showing slides
- Added ability to hide album art
- Bug fixes
PLEASE UPDATE THE SERVER SOFTWARE
Ratings and Reviews
Best Mac Remote App Available!
I have used Mobile Mouse Pro for over 5 years now and can easily state that it is THE BEST. In the first couple versions I had, I thought it was somewhat glitchy, soon enough I realized that if MMP wasn't working properly, it was because I had made a mistake.
There are other apps out there that allow you to stream videos from your Mac to your iPhone, or to open applications on your Mac from your iPhone. That may be important for some people, but after spending something like $10 on that app, I was able to make it work one time.
Mobile Mouse Pro is so easy to install and sync between phone and computer, plus the settings you are able to change make this app a truly personalized experience.
It's sort of funny to read many of the negative reviews for Mobile Mouse, because I can tell precisely what their issue is, and it has nothing to do with the app!
This app is one of the only apps that I have carried over from phone to phone since I got it. I've never gone without it. That's how good it is.
Wow, this app is now so feature rich! I can hardly believe it includes so much for free!
I managed to get it working without any paid features to control my Mac from my iPhone as long as they were connected to the same Wi-Fi network. ( Didn’t work if the devices were connected to different Wi-Fi networks that were connected to each other. ). I’ve only just started using it again after I first used it many many years ago.
I really wanted this to work.
I have been looking for a good 10 key app to use when I work remotely. I was excited that this app has bigger key than other apps but the enter key seems like the sensitivity is off center you have to press almost to the left of the enter key for it to register. Enter is an important key and is super frustrating when you have to just give up and use the regular key board. I’m using an iPhone X and maybe the screen size messes it up. Looks like a great app but if it isn’t useful then it is just one more app I don’t use.
This functionality was temporarily not working perfectly due to the iPhone X screen. We have issued an update (v.3.5) to correct this. Please update the app to this version and try again. And if this fixes your issue, please consider updating your review so future users know this feature is working. Thanks!
- RPA Tech, INC
- 47.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © RPA Technology, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Advanced Communications $0.99
- Pro Presentation Mode $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.