“Speeding is tons of fun, especially with no cops around” - Pixelated Sausage
Take speed to a whole new level with a racing Nintendo 3DS hit!
Air Race Speed is a solo time-trial racing game where you pilot the most powerful futuristic jets through 35 adrenaline-fuelled challenging tracks. Compete against your friends through online rankings, and get to the top of the leaderboards.
• 36 stunning tracks full of obstacles and shortcuts
• Smooth controls: tilt or touch screen
• 9 high-speed jets powered with advanced technology
• Epic graphics and top-notch soundtrack
• Tons of fun with 3 play modes: Time trial, Endless and Rings
• Rank up in the leaderboards, challenge your friends
• Sharpen your skills to earn exciting achievements
With Air Race Speed you are guaranteed to discover a brand new gaming experience, extra fast, extra immersive and extra exhilarating! Are you ready to take the adrenaline-fuelled challenge?
*** REVIEWS of the previous version of the game ***
• “This game is pretty amazing! I love how fast paced it can be, and the graphics are beautiful. Controls are pretty solid, tracks are varied and interesting. I definitely plan on playing this much more! Highly recommended.” By XxChrystalWatersxX (App Store USA)
• “Use the tilt controls feels very responsive and the best I have seen in games that use this feature.” By rumdumdum (App Store UK)
• “Usually it is the hubby who likes this genre more than I, but.... I am converted! I really am enjoying it so far. But so far... there are different levels and a bonus level which can be considered more like 'free play.' You can also earn better ships. Nice graphics.” By Lavender (from Touch Arcade Forums)
• “Controls are spot on. I mean 100% pure control and nothing but skill kinda controls. the game is also fantastic as well, with strangely attractive menus and electro beats...graphics on the other hand don't look super at first, but then to realize it moves at 500mph. and smoother than silk on my ipod 5th, ya I'll take that.” By Jetski420 (App Store USA)
Fix for iOS 9
Ratings and Reviews
Challenging and entertaining
This game is everything those "free to play" games are not. It's an instant fix for your need for speed. The game never gets in your way with menus or loading screens and there's no waiting to repair your vehicle if you crash. Just race, and if you blow your ship up, try again instantly!
Tilt controls are fluid but not easy to master, especially since they don't allow any sensitivity adjustment. The tracks are colorful, running them is dreamlike, and you can choose to have the accompaniment of a driving electronic music soundtrack to keep your spirits up. There are even multiple modes of gameplay.
Bottom line, this game is totally worth getting.
Adrenaline to the max
This game is far from the bottom, I mean the gameplay, music, and graphics are spot on, the aircraft physics are well done, it definitely feels like a Nintendo 3DS game. Well worth the 2 dollars. The best track is the one where it opens up and all of a sudden your in space and you see the floating space junk and the squid like space ships in the background. It's radical.
This is one of the games that works really well with the nimbus controller. I tried playing it with just the phone gyroscope and it's not nearly as fun as with a controller. It features some cool electronic music, that makes it all the more fun. Worth every penny.
- QubicGames Sp. z o.o.
- 296.1 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 QubicGames
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.