Air & Space Magazine
By Smithsonian Institution
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Enjoy an iOS Newsstand compatible issue of Air & Space magazine on your iPad, including every story, department, photo and more. Download the FREE Air & Space magazine app now!
Air & Space magazine has been delighting aerospace enthusiasts with the best writing about their favorite subject since April 1986:
* As the magazine of the Smithsonian Institution’s National Air and Space Museum, Air & Space matches the grand scope of the Museum, encompassing every era of aviation and space exploration.
* Catch up on the latest trends in space exploration from SpaceX’s Falcon 1 to a team of NASA alums building a space telescope meant to hunt down asteroids approaching Earth.
* Learn about the latest in military aviation from the unmanned X-47B trials to Lockheed Martin’s F-35.
- Single issue, $3.99 (one time purchase, not ongoing)
- One month for $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
- One year for $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
Air & Space magazine is published seven times a year. We may occasionally publish extra issues. Payment for any issue or subscription will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
SUBSCRIBERS AUTO-RENEWING FEATURE:
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided (yearly subscriptions will renew for another year and monthly subscriptions will renew for another month). Your subscription may be managed through your Account Settings after purchase. Auto-renewal may be turned off in Account Settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Visit http://airspacemag.com/app and http://airspacemag.com/privacy for more information.
ABOUT THE SMITHSONIAN INSTITUTION:
The Smithsonian Institution has inspired generations through knowledge and discovery since 1846. It's the world's largest complex of museums and research facilities, and it focuses on four core areas: Unlocking the Mysteries of the Universe, Understanding and Sustaining a Biodiverse Planet, World Cultures and the American Experience.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
- Support for iOS10
- New interface: We have completely redesigned the Air & Space magazine app. If you are a current subscriber, click the upper left menu icon (looks like three horizontal lines) and click "restore purchases." This will resync your account with iTunes and continue your subscription uninterrupted, as well as unlock your past issues.
I prefer the new interface
The old interface tended to turn pages when I only wanted to scroll horizontally on a specific page. This update provides more positive control moving around and between pages.
For some reason a&s disabled the ability to pinch zoom on pictures. This really stinks as one of the main reason I subscribe is the beautiful photos. As this ability is native to the iOS platform it must have been a conscious decision to disable it. Dumb.
The new update ruined this app. To skip past an article now you have to flip through all the pages. Bring back the vertical page scrolling.
I have multiple issues on my iPad. The new version ALWAYS opens in the library. What can't it remember where I left off?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 22, 2016
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 23.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Smithsonian Institution
- © Smithsonian Institution
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Auto Renewable Subscriptions$19.99
- Auto Renewable Subscriptions$1.99
- September 2013$3.99
- November/December 2013$3.99
- December 2013 / January 2014$3.99
- June/July 2013$3.99
- August 2014$3.99
- September 2014$3.99
- Air & Space Magazine - October/November 2016$3.99
- February/March 2014$3.99