Air & Space Magazine
By Smithsonian Institution
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy an iOS Newsstand compatible issue of Air & Space magazine on your iPad, including every story, department, photo and more. Download the FREE Air & Space magazine app including a FREE sample now!
Air & Space magazine has been delighting aerospace enthusiasts with the best writing about their favorite subject since April 1986:
* As the magazine of the Smithsonian Institution’s National Air and Space Museum, Air & Space matches the grand scope of the Museum, encompassing every era of aviation and space exploration.
* Catch up on the latest trends in space exploration from SpaceX’s Falcon 1 to a team of NASA alums building a space telescope meant to hunt down asteroids approaching Earth.
* Learn about the latest in military aviation from the unmanned X-47B trials to Lockheed Martin’s F-35.
- Single issue, $3.99 (one time purchase, not ongoing)
- One month for $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
- One year for $19.99, automatically renewed until canceled
Air & Space magazine is published seven times a year. We may occasionally publish extra issues. Payment for any issue or subscription will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
SUBSCRIBERS AUTO-RENEWING FEATURE:
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided (yearly subscriptions will renew for another year and monthly subscriptions will renew for another month). Your subscription may be managed through your Account Settings after purchase. Auto-renewal may be turned off in Account Settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Visit http://airspacemag.com/app and http://airspacemag.com/privacy for more information.
ABOUT THE SMITHSONIAN INSTITUTION:
The Smithsonian Institution has inspired generations through knowledge and discovery since 1846. It's the world's largest complex of museums and research facilities, and it focuses on four core areas: Unlocking the Mysteries of the Universe, Understanding and Sustaining a Biodiverse Planet, World Cultures and the American Experience.
For Customer Service, please call 800-477-1975.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
- Support for iOS10
- New interface: We have completely redesigned the Air & Space magazine app. If you are a current subscriber, click the upper left menu icon (looks like three horizontal lines) and click "restore purchases." This will resync your account with iTunes and continue your subscription uninterrupted, as well as unlock your past issues.
2.0 is a step backwards
the new layout is terrible, it's just like reading a pdf of the print edition now.
the app doesn't even remember your position in the issue.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 22, 2016
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 23.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Smithsonian Institution
- © Smithsonian Institution
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Auto Renewable Subscriptions$19.99
- Auto Renewable Subscriptions$1.99
- September 2013$3.99
- November/December 2013$3.99
- December 2013 / January 2014$3.99
- June/July 2013$3.99
- August 2014$3.99
- September 2014$3.99
- February/March 2014$3.99
- October/November 2014$3.99