Air Transfer+ - Easy file and document sharing between PC and iPhone/iPad.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* The easiest way to transfer files between PC and iPhone/iPad !
* Just Drag & Drop your contents and Play: Text, Bookmark, Image and Photo, Music, Movie, Documents and more through wireless connection !
Air Transfer moves what you're seeing or playing on Mac/PC to your iPhone/iPad with just single drag&drop! It moves whatever you want; text memo, website address, photo, music, movie, document and so on.
The transferred items are auto-classified into 7-categories according to their type.
You can also see or play the items in Air Transfer right away!
Air Transfer works even in background mode, you can switch to other apps without stopping current transfer.
"Witness This App Pull Off Its Automatic Magic Tricks" - AppAdvice.com
* Built-in Music Player
1) Manage playlist.
2) Playback in background mode.
3) Remote control from control center.
* Built-in Web Browser with File downloader.
You can download files within the browser.
* Classification Categories
1) Text Memo, 2) Website, 3) Images, 4) Music, 5) Movies, 6) Documents, 7) Etc...
* Photo Import/Export
Camera Roll, eMail, SMS, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Picasa.
* Files Air Transfer can show or play
1) JPEG, PNG, GIF, ...
2) QuickTime Movie(.MOV, .MP4)
3) MP3, WAV, CAF, ...
4) PDF Docs(.pdf), Text(.txt), RTF(.rtf), MS Word(.doc, .docx), MS Excel (.xls, .xlsx), MS PowerPoint(.ppt, .pptx), Pages(.pages), Numbers(.numbers), Keynote(.keynote), HTML(.html, .htm) and more.
* Supported Web Browsers.
4) Internet Explorer (File upload is limited in IE).
* How to use
1) Make sure that the Desktop and iDevice are connected to the same local area network or the same WiFi network when using Air Transfer. Otherwise, Air Transfer cannot connect to the Desktop.
2) Click WiFi button and input the Device URL in Web Browser on your Desktop.
3) Drop contents on drop areas on the left side in Web Browser.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know !
What's New in Version 1.3.14
1. Now Air Transfer accepts files from other apps.
2. Minor UI bug fixes.
Transferring PDF files doesn't get any easier. I always used to send my PDFs by email to my iPad. Then open them in my mail. A little awkward and time consuming.
Then I found this app. I simply dragged my PDF file into the apps address on my iMac, and a few seconds later, the PDF file appeared on my iPad! It was that easy. I didn't even know what I was doing and it worked. It even lets me open up the PDF in other apps. Very nice.
All I can say is wow! Thanks to this app, there is a major change in my PDF work flow.
Limited support info if you have issues, but if you get it to work, it works GREAT! I transferred over 2gb of photos and it took about 15 minutes - and that was only because I sorted them into several groups as I downloaded. Just make sure you use a colon, not a period before the last 4 digits of the URL. And make sure you have the app running on your phone when you download to PC.
BEST FILE TRANSFER out there!
I was leaving the country and had to setup my iPad prior to leaving. I had a ton of things to put on txt,nbmp,MP3 snd mp4 files to put on my device. I tried several programs and this one is without doubt was the most user friendly and works the best. Just make sure both devices are on the same wireless connection!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 12, 2015
- Version: 1.3.14
- Size: 5.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: dong hyung seo
- © 2012-2014 Darinsoft.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.