* The easiest way to transfer files between PC and iPhone/iPad !
* Just Drag & Drop your contents and Play: Text, Bookmark, Image and Photo, Music, Movie, Documents and more through wireless connection !
Air Transfer moves what you're seeing or playing on Mac/PC to your iPhone/iPad with just single drag&drop! It moves whatever you want; text memo, website address, photo, music, movie, document and so on.
The transferred items are auto-classified into 7-categories according to their type.
You can also see or play the items in Air Transfer right away!
Air Transfer works even in background mode, you can switch to other apps without stopping current transfer.
"Witness This App Pull Off Its Automatic Magic Tricks" - AppAdvice.com
* Built-in Music Player
1) Manage playlist.
2) Playback in background mode.
3) Remote control from control center.
* Classification Categories
1) Text Memo, 2) Website, 3) Images, 4) Music, 5) Movies, 6) Documents, 7) Etc...
* Photo Import/Export
Camera Roll, eMail, SMS, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter.
* Files Air Transfer can show or play
1) JPEG, PNG, GIF, ...
2) QuickTime Movie(.MOV, .MP4)
3) MP3, WAV, CAF, ...
4) PDF Docs(.pdf), Text(.txt), RTF(.rtf), MS Word(.doc, .docx), MS Excel (.xls, .xlsx), MS PowerPoint(.ppt, .pptx), Pages(.pages), Numbers(.numbers), Keynote(.keynote), HTML(.html, .htm) and more.
* Supported Web Browsers.
4) Internet Explorer (File upload is limited in IE).
* How to use
1) Make sure that the Desktop and iDevice are connected to the same local area network or the same WiFi network when using Air Transfer. Otherwise, Air Transfer cannot connect to the Desktop.
2) Click WiFi button and input the Device URL in Web Browser on your Desktop.
3) Drop contents on drop areas on the left side in Web Browser.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know !
* Fixed minor bugs based on user feedbacks.
Ratings and Reviews
Worked well until now...
I love this app but lately have been experiencing issues as it locks up on me. I close the app (and all apps, really) then re-start my iPad and nothing. I’m working through netgear genie to transfer picture files to air share + then save whatever picture files into my iPad. I’ve been doing this for a few years now without any issues...until now. This has got to be a bug or maybe I have too many files in my air transfer + app??? Up until now, this was a 5 Stars app to me...now it’s not working well at all so 2 it is!
Works with old OSs
I just used it with an iPad 2nd gen running 9.6.3, and a MacBook Pro running 10.6.8. Easy to use once I figured out leaving the app would disconnect it (I thought it could run in the background). Love the interface.
Easier than hooking up cables
Used it to copy my pictures to my computer. I gave 4 stars because the app disconnected from the computer while I was looking at the pictures. To do more transfers I had to reconnect.
- dong hyung seo
- 20.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2012-2017 Darinsoft.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.