airatel Client is a highly secure SIP-Client for the Over-The-Top airatel service. Completely independent from Carriers and Providers! airatel is NOT another VoIP-Provider or IP-PSTN Provider and it is not our intention to sell you slightly cheaper calling rates.
Please visit our website for more information.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• iOS CallKit / Native Call Handling
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications
• HD audio codecs including G.722, OPUS and SILK
• Video in 720p HD when using VP8 on iPhone 5 or later
• Supported accessories include headsets and headphones, as well as Bluetooth™ devices
• Available in the following languages: English, Arabic, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Contact List and Contact Favorites leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display and voicemail indicator
• Speakerphone, mute and hold functions
• Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones and contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls (attended and unattended)
• Audio codecs include G.711a/u, G.722(HD), GSM, OPUS and SILK
• Automatic codec selection to ensure optimal call quality
• Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS and SRTP
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. airatel Inc. will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
airatel Phone Edition provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of airatel is that airatel Phone or Tablet Edition or airatel service is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. airatel will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls.
Push Call Performance
- airatel Inc.
- 107.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © airatel Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.