AirBeam turns your Mac and your iDevices into a flexible audio and video monitoring system. AirBeam streams live video and audio from your Mac's cameras and microphones across a WiFi or 3G network. You can watch the stream in a web browser or with the AirBeam App on your iPhones, iPads or iPods (Note: AirBeam for iOS requires a separate purchase and is available in the iTunes AppStore).
AirBeam works also vice versa: Use your iDevices as remote cameras and follow the live stream on your Mac.
AirBeam's applications are countless: Use it as a luxury babymonitor, for serious surveillance, to keep an eye on your pets, a FPV cam in your remote control toys…there are hundreds of useful and not so useful things you can do with it.
AirBeams features in detail:
* High Quality Realtime: Video streaming in amazing quality with resolution up to Full-HD 720p (1280x720 pixel) and up to 30 frames per second. CD quality audio.
* Zero Configuration: No need to manually configure device addresses when used on a single WiFi network. AirBeam automatically discovers all AirBeam cams on your network and you can instantly watch them.
* Multi Camera, Multi Monitor: Launch as many camera devices as you want and monitor them simultaneously. Or follow a single camera on multiple screens at the same time.
* Recording: Seeing or hearing something on AirBeam you want to remember? Just press the record button and the video and audio will be recorded.
* Motion and audio detection: Trigger alarms or recordings when something happens in front of the camera to create a single track of events that happened during a day.
* Web interface: Use a browser to watch the live video, download your recordings or adjust the camera settings.
* Integrated Syphon Server: Allows easy integration of the video stream with 3rd party apps like VDMX or Quartz composer.
Want to know more? Visit our website and watch the AirBeam demo video.
* Running AirBeam on your iPhones or iPads requires AirBeam for iOS, which is a separate purchase available in the iTunes AppStore (3.99 USD or equivalent amount in other currency). It is not required, as you can watch the video stream with any browser - however it is recommended for best user experience.
* Please follow regulations for video surveillance that might apply in your country.
* Fixed memory leak when streaming in MJPEG format
* Fixed issue preventing remote control of phone torch
* Bugfixes and optimizations for OS X Sierra
Ratings and Reviews
Vid Folder Crashes
Motion sensor recording works.
However, the app crashes every single time I go to check the vids in the folder within the app itself. This as been an issue since many versons ago.
Doesnt even work
This is the worst app I have ever purchased. I want my money back, and I wish you could provide my time back from wasting it trying to configure an out of date, excuse for an app on my computer and phone. Seriously though, how do I get refunded, this app is horrible.
Cool App but Can’t Play Videos on Mac
I’ve gotten it to function however I can’t play videos on my mac.
I get the message:
RealPlayer cannot play this media file with the installed version of QuickTime.
Everything I have is up to date.
Can’t find help on internet anywhere!
If I hear back from the company will edit this accordingly.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.