AirBeam - Live HD video surveillance and motion detection
By Appologics UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AirBeam turns your iPhones, iPods or iPads into a realtime audio and video surveillance system. AirBeam streams live video and audio from the cameras and microphones of any number of iPhones, iPods or iPads. You can watch the stream on any other iDevice, Mac or Web browser - even on multiple screens simultaneously.
Use your iDevices as luxury babyphones, for serious surveillance, to keep an eye on your pets, a FPV cam in your remote control toys…there are hundreds of useful and not so useful things you can do with it. Even if you have just a single device AirBeam is an awesome tool for motion controlled video recording.
AirBeams features in detail:
* High Quality Realtime: Watch video and hear audio on your remote device in amazing quality with resolution up to HD 720p, 30 frames per second and CD quality audio. Watch and hear in realtime thanks to AirBeam's low latency encoding and transmission technology.
* Zero Configuration: No need to manually configure device addresses. AirBeam automatically discovers all AirBeam cams on your network and you can instantly watch them.
* Multi Camera, Multi Monitor: Launch as many camera devices as you want and monitor them simultaneously. Or follow a single camera on multiple screens at the same time.
* Recording: Seeing or hearing something on AirBeam you want to remember? Just press the record button and the video and audio will be recorded.
* Motion and audio detection: Trigger alarms or recordings when something happens in front of the camera to create a single track of events that happened during a day.
* Motrr Galileo supported: Remotely pan and tilt your iPhone camera when mounted in a Galileo robotic motion platform.
* Web interface: Use a browser to watch (no audio in a browser) the live video, download your recordings or adjust the camera settings.
* Portrait and Landscape: Just rotate your device to choose best fit for what you are viewing.
* Universal App: One universal App with tailored user interface for iPhone and iPad. Buy it once and install on as many devices as you want.
* AND COMPLETELY FOR FREE: AirBeam viewer app for your Mac available in the Mac AppStore.
Want to know more? Visit our website and watch the AirBeam demo video.
* Best video quality is achieved when AirBeam is used within a local WiFi network. With port forwarding configured in your WiFi router it is also possible to monitor AirBeam cameras on your WiFi at home from anywhere in the Internet. If your WiFi router supports UPNP or NAT PMP, AirBeam does the port forwarding configuration automatically. If not, you need to manually configure port forwarding for port 8123 in your WiFi router - see the FAQ pages on our homepage for more details. And check your data plan, live video over 3G consumes quite some bandwidth...
* Please consider regulations for video surveillance that might apply in your country.
What's New in Version 1.9.3
* Middle resolution setting now works also on the new iPad Air.
Remote Notification not working
Live viewing through a browser works well, live view through app only displays a blank screen with audio. Mail notifications not consistent and tend not to work. Storage of event videos and transfer of video to monitoring device is also intermittent with the tendency not to work. Purchased the OSX app and IOS app. I’m checking daily for updates because I would like the product if it was reliable.
Great app - nearly perfect.
First , I love this app. It does what I want, it's simple, and effective. My only complaint is that you cannot restrict certain activity in the web-share feature.
We had a robin build a nest on a wreath we had hanging on the back porch. Weird, but it's the perfectly sheltered spot to use my old iPhone 4S as a webcam, so for that use, this rocks.
But when I share this on the web, anyone with the link can start recordings and/or turn on the 'torch' (the iPhone's camera light)... This can disturb the bird if done at night, so I SURE WISH I could share the stream and yet restrict these features...!
Other than that...: BRAVO!
Simple to use but packed with features! I never write reviews but I was so impressed I was compelled to write one. I wish it had one more feature... To use your own voice or custom audio for the alarm sound. But it does everything else I wanted.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 26, 2013
- Version: 1.9.3
- Size: 12.5 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Appologics UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
- © 2011 Appologics
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.