By Airbnb, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make travel planning as mobile as you are with the Airbnb iPhone App! Airbnb opens the door to the world’s most interesting places to stay and is the simplest way to earn money from your extra space. With over 600,000 listings in more than 34,000 cities, Airbnb connects you with the experience that’s right for you.
Message hosts and guests, gush over your itinerary, explore fairytale destinations, and add unforgettable digs to your Wish List. Make that penthouse, yurt, or treehouse your next home...or open up your own space to travelers.
Download the Airbnb iPhone App and start traveling the world with a few simple taps.
• Discover thousands of places to stay in more than 34,000 cities
• Book one-of-a-kind accommodations and find rooms for rent directly from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
• Search for last-minute accommodations anywhere in the world
• Find long-term sublets in thousands of cities
• Access your itinerary, message your host, and get directions to your listing
• Explore legendary properties, vacation homes, and apartments, and add them to your Wish List to share with your friends
Manage your listing and connect with guests wherever you are in the world.
• List your space and manage your listing directly from your phone
• Get acquainted with potential guests before you say yes
• Accept, decline, pre-approve, and send special offers to guests on the go
• Manage your inquiries, respond to messages, and check off your To-Dos from your Host Home
• Visit our Hospitality Standards to learn what guests expect before they arrive
• Update your calendar availability with ease
• Access Groups to connect with your host community
Download the Airbnb App now!
Discover us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/airbnb
Get to know Airbnb and the Airbnb App: http://airbnb.com/mobile
What's New in Version 16.19.1
Further stability tweaks to make managing your listing and your travels as easy as possible.
So nice to manage my hosting from anywhere!
I love that I can respond to requests and messages from my guests from anywhere. The AirBnb app works very well for me.. like the special notification sound so I always know it's AirBnb, and I think the updates are generally reasonable.
One suggestion and issue I've ran into: It would be nice to see the past on the calendar. I would like to easily be able to see who stayed and when last week or last month... on the actual calendar. Other than that, I'm generally happy with the app!
Too many design/feature updates
Stop changing things so often.
Right now I ONLY use Airbnb to host, not travel. But they changed it so every time I open the app it defaults to traveling and I have to switch to hosting to see my inbox and reservations, when it used to just open right to them. For the most part- the app is great. It SEEMS pretty intuitive. But if you're going to keep making changes- roll them out on a schedule, or with some warming. Limit to maybe updating 1 time every 2-3 months. Not random changes to what feels like weekly
Business from your phone
I don't usually write reviews but if Airbnb asks me to write them a review after making me thousands of dollars I certainly will. I have done everything from this app and on my phone from day one of my Airbnb listings. I have made thousands of dollars and would not have been possible without this app. Sometimes it has some issues but overall you can't complain. It's really amazing what you can do with this app.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: May 17, 2016
- Version: 16.19.1
- Size: 147 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Airbnb, Inc.
- ©2015 Airbnb, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes