By Airbnb, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Unforgettable trips start with Airbnb. Find adventures in faraway places or your hometown, and access unique homes, experiences, and places around the world. Book everything your trip needs, or start earning money as a host.
Choose from over 4 million homes across 191+ countries. Search by price, neighborhood, amenities, and more.
Go on experiences led by local experts, whether it’s for multiple days or just an afternoon. Explore Seoul's underground music scene, hunt for truffles in a Tuscan forest, or give back to the community with a social impact experience.
Find the city’s best bars, restaurants, and secret spots. Get the latest recommendations on where to go from notable locals, celebrities, and hosts.
Discover and reserve tables at the most sought-after restaurants, hand-picked and powered by Resy, right from the Airbnb app. (US only)
• Book homes and experiences for your next solo journey, family vacation, or business trip
• Search for last-minute accommodations or long-term rentals
• Save your favorite homes, experiences, and places—and invite friends and family to plan the trip with you
• Reserve tables at popular restaurants, ahead of time or on the spot (US only)
• Add experiences and events to your itinerary
• Message your host and get directions to your home
• Share your extra space or lead experiences that showcase what makes your city great
• Update your listing and calendar availability
• Share what’s special about your neighborhood with a host guidebook
• Message guests and manage their reservations
What's New in Version 17.42
Further stability tweaks to make managing your listing and your travels as easy as possible.
I consider AirBnB one of my travel essentials. I’ve enjoyed all my convenient stays in homes across the country. In cities that run out of hotel space or seem over priced - AirBnB often provides an affordable and convenient option. The reviews make all the difference. There are exotic choices provided here as well. I look forward to trying something a little unorthodox - like a tree house or boat at some point (when I’m not traveling for business).
Has no phone number to call or possible way to dispute an issue
Tried to get a partial refund with an issue with our airbnb however the host was being stubborn and there’s no phone call or email to get in contact with Airbnb through their app. Horrible experience, rather stick to hotels. Better chance of the room being clean and having no mold etc
App is still slow to update
Sometimes the app is really slow update messages read, etc. great app otherwise
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Oct 18, 2017
- Version: 17.42
- Size: 233 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Airbnb, Inc.
- ©2017 Airbnb, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes