By Airbnb, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make travel planning as mobile as you are with the Airbnb iPhone App! Airbnb opens the door to the world’s most interesting places to stay and is the simplest way to earn money from your extra space. With over 600,000 listings in more than 34,000 cities, Airbnb connects you with the experience that’s right for you.
Message hosts and guests, gush over your itinerary, explore fairytale destinations, and add unforgettable digs to your Wish List. Make that penthouse, yurt, or treehouse your next home...or open up your own space to travelers.
Download the Airbnb iPhone App and start traveling the world with a few simple taps.
• Discover thousands of places to stay in more than 34,000 cities
• Book one-of-a-kind accommodations and find rooms for rent directly from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
• Search for last-minute accommodations anywhere in the world
• Find long-term sublets in thousands of cities
• Access your itinerary, message your host, and get directions to your listing
• Explore legendary properties, vacation homes, and apartments, and add them to your Wish List to share with your friends
Manage your listing and connect with guests wherever you are in the world.
• List your space and manage your listing directly from your phone
• Get acquainted with potential guests before you say yes
• Accept, decline, pre-approve, and send special offers to guests on the go
• Manage your inquiries, respond to messages, and check off your To-Dos from your Host Home
• Visit our Hospitality Standards to learn what guests expect before they arrive
• Update your calendar availability with ease
• Access Groups to connect with your host community
Download the Airbnb App now!
Discover us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/airbnb
Get to know Airbnb and the Airbnb App: http://airbnb.com/mobile
What's New in Version 15.45
Further stability tweaks to make managing your listing and your travels as easy as possible.
Great service, terrible, terrible app!
I love using Airbnb to book places around the world, however I hate using the mobile app, both the iPad an iPhone one. The experience is idiotic, like the developers just forgot to put some things in there
- where's the option to write reviews from mobile app? In this age of mobile technology, when so many people seldom use their desktop computers, requiring customers to use one to write a review is completely unacceptable.
- when I specify the dates of my trip and I wanna find a place for just those days, why does the app still show me the places that are already booked up? How many times did I click on a place, read the reviews, house rules and manual, checked out all the photos, and after already deciding to book it discovered that it's already booked for the next month or more? Why did I even see this listing in the first place?
Why aren't there more filters? Why can't I filter out listings that have less than X number of reviews? Or listing that only appeared 2 months ago and have no reviews? Or if I'm searching for an entire home, why do I keep seeing shared room? There aren't enough filters and the few ones that are there don't even work
Seriously, it feels like the service itself and the app were developed by two completely separate teams that never even met. You've got great potential guys, but until then 1 star is all the your app deserves
A lot of things you can't do...
You can't delete messages in your inbox or archive them.
Also there is no option to "no longer show this listing". I've been searching for a place in a city for a while and there are places I would never stay at but they keep showing up every time. It would be great if you could click something like "Hide this listing" and then a place to show all hidden listings if you wanted to. But I would like to hide some places that I just would never consider even if they meet the filter criteria. I hate having to consistently scroll through places I've looked at or places that aren't available pr places that I have already contacted the host and they say their place is not available during the dates I listed (even though the airbnb calendar says it's available) but these listings still come up every time - it's annoying.
I love planning adventures with Airbnb
If you're looking to avoid expensive hotels in tourist districts for your next getaway, this app will help you find the best little apartments in the world's greatest places. I love how it shows you popular destinations and unique listing from around the world. Searching for a specific trip is a breeze and it allows you to look mainly at pictures in the feed without annoying descriptions or slow loading pages to see each listing. I only wish I could see the potential cost of an apartment for my dates when I click into it like I do on the website!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Nov 09, 2015
- Version: 15.45
- Size: 88.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Airbnb, Inc.
- ©2015 Airbnb, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.