By Airbnb, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make travel planning as mobile as you are with the Airbnb iPhone App! Airbnb opens the door to the world’s most interesting places to stay and is the simplest way to earn money from your extra space. With over 600,000 listings in more than 34,000 cities, Airbnb connects you with the experience that’s right for you.
Message hosts and guests, gush over your itinerary, explore fairytale destinations, and add unforgettable digs to your Wish List. Make that penthouse, yurt, or treehouse your next home...or open up your own space to travelers.
Download the Airbnb iPhone App and start traveling the world with a few simple taps.
• Discover thousands of places to stay in more than 34,000 cities
• Book one-of-a-kind accommodations and find rooms for rent directly from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
• Search for last-minute accommodations anywhere in the world
• Find long-term sublets in thousands of cities
• Access your itinerary, message your host, and get directions to your listing
• Explore legendary properties, vacation homes, and apartments, and add them to your Wish List to share with your friends
Manage your listing and connect with guests wherever you are in the world.
• List your space and manage your listing directly from your phone
• Get acquainted with potential guests before you say yes
• Accept, decline, pre-approve, and send special offers to guests on the go
• Manage your inquiries, respond to messages, and check off your To-Dos from your Host Home
• Visit our Hospitality Standards to learn what guests expect before they arrive
• Update your calendar availability with ease
• Access Groups to connect with your host community
Download the Airbnb App now!
Discover us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/airbnb
Get to know Airbnb and the Airbnb App: http://airbnb.com/mobile
What's New in Version 15.39
Further stability tweaks to make managing your listing and your travels as easy as possible.
Needs. Lot of work
The app is good for searching and viewing properties, but selecting and inquiring is a real pain. The section with messages to/from owners is not connected to the properties themselves. So, if you are in a thread with several potential places, there is no way to easily click back to the property pictures and details. You have to exit this area and go back to your favorites and hunt to find the property. If you haven't favorited it, you have to initiate a completely new search. This is terrible. Also, how hard would it be to save a search and have the app ping you when new properties become available. Not possible.
The app itself is awful! It almost ruined our trip abroad. There were so many problems and inconsistencies that it caused us to lose reservations. It confirmed incorrect dates, even after i logged out and back in. Ended up calling support although they weren't much help either. We had to find a computer to use the desktop version but we ended up losing a couple reservations because of the glitches. Please fix the bugs!
Worst app I have ever used!
Consumer be ware! Better off staying at a hotel. Went to Beverly Hills for weekend with friends decided to try airb&b. Worst decision could have made. Went to house total dump. Even found a used syringe in the bathroom! Took forever to try get a refund. Worst costumer service ever encountered! Had to call my bank to dispute the charge which they did reverse. This is a total scam! Airb&b is just a fad that I hope disappears soon! All these people who are leaving stellar reviews probably works for the company. Pay closer attention to the bad reviews..
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Sep 28, 2015
- Version: 15.39
- Size: 80.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Airbnb, Inc.
- ©2015 Airbnb, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.