By Airbnb, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Unforgettable trips start with Airbnb. Find adventures in faraway places or your hometown, and access unique homes, experiences, and places around the world. Book everything your trip needs, or start earning money as a host.
Choose from over 2.5 million homes in over 191 countries. Search by price, neighborhood, amenities, and more.
Go on experiences led by local experts, whether it’s for multiple days or just an afternoon. Explore Seoul's underground music scene, hunt for truffles in a Tuscan forest, or give back to the community with a social impact experience.
Find the city’s best bars, restaurants, and secret spots. Get the latest recommendations on where to go from notable locals, celebrities, and hosts.
• Book homes and experiences for your next solo journey, family vacation, or business trip
• Search for last-minute accommodations or long-term rentals
• Save your favorite homes, experiences, and places—and invite friends and family to plan the trip with you
• Add experiences and events to your itinerary
• Message your host and get directions to your home
• Share your extra space or lead experiences that showcase what makes your city great
• Update your listing and calendar availability
• Share what’s special about your neighborhood with a host guidebook
• Message guests and manage their reservations
What's New in Version 17.02
Further stability tweaks to make managing your listing and your travels as easy as possible.
Poor navigation, some big bugs and terrible implementation
I have been an Airbnb user for the past 6 months on a weekly basis, so I use this app every day. It's unbelievably poorly designed and executed for a software company of that size. The app takes forever to load, then crashes randomly. When it eventually runs, it has some major inconsistencies with the website, e.g the calendar doesn't match for some rentals!
Things that's should be displayed prominently are not; one has to dig around to find crucial info like the home address. The navigation should be very simple but it has been made unnecessarily complicated. That's a major issue when you're on the road abroad with no connection and all you have to navigate is the Airbnb email. The app should be able to work offline with cached data!
Lost its usefulness
Used to enjoy browsing locations & such when planning a trip but update now wants a login before using, not going to happen unless I see a listing I want to utilize. I will never create a login unless I must and here I don't because a web browser works perfectly without any login requirement, probably better.
Have recently delete more than a dozen apps that have gone to requiring a login before using. Can't see any reason for this requirement when simply browsing; I do see it as being necessary to actually use it but otherwise it's just another data grub, so out it goes.
Really like the app. It works well and in a timely manner. Plenty of alerts that keep you up to date. I love the ding of my phone when an inquiry or booking comes in. Helps keep responses under an hour. The dual public review and private suggestions from guests let you know how well you are doing. We have made a couple of changes due to suggestions and feedback.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jan 13, 2017
- Version: 17.02
- Size: 220 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Airbnb, Inc.
- ©2015 Airbnb, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes