By Airbnb, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make travel planning as mobile as you are with the Airbnb iPhone App! Airbnb opens the door to the world’s most interesting places to stay and is the simplest way to earn money from your extra space. With over 600,000 listings in more than 34,000 cities, Airbnb connects you with the experience that’s right for you.
Message hosts and guests, gush over your itinerary, explore fairytale destinations, and add unforgettable digs to your Wish List. Make that penthouse, yurt, or treehouse your next home...or open up your own space to travelers.
Download the Airbnb iPhone App and start traveling the world with a few simple taps.
• Discover thousands of places to stay in more than 34,000 cities
• Book one-of-a-kind accommodations and find rooms for rent directly from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
• Search for last-minute accommodations anywhere in the world
• Find long-term sublets in thousands of cities
• Access your itinerary, message your host, and get directions to your listing
• Explore legendary properties, vacation homes, and apartments, and add them to your Wish List to share with your friends
Manage your listing and connect with guests wherever you are in the world.
• List your space and manage your listing directly from your phone
• Get acquainted with potential guests before you say yes
• Accept, decline, pre-approve, and send special offers to guests on the go
• Manage your inquiries, respond to messages, and check off your To-Dos from your Host Home
• Visit our Hospitality Standards to learn what guests expect before they arrive
• Update your calendar availability with ease
• Access Groups to connect with your host community
Download the Airbnb App now!
Discover us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/airbnb
Get to know Airbnb and the Airbnb App: http://airbnb.com/mobile
What's New in Version 16.42
Further stability tweaks to make managing your listing and your travels as easy as possible.
App is great for the most part
For the most part I love how quick the app is however what I hate the most is the upload of the photos as well as they always get mixed up or show as "no photos" when you have already uploaded them. The photos tell a story that need to make sense to the viewer. The main photo is the "first impression" photo and matters... also some issues with calendars... other than that I pretty much complete all my bookings on the app and make a great business out of my rentals!
They took away Apple Wallet
AirBnB as a service is great for traveling! My rating here is about the app. They used to have an easy way to add your reservation to Apple Wallet. This was convenient to have quick access to details about where I'm staying when I'm traveling abroad and offline. In recent updates they have removed that feature. Since they don't have a way to submit a support ticket and get feedback, I can only vote with my stars. Until the Apple Wallet feature comes back, 2 stars max.
Crashed every time
I'm sure this app deserves much better than a single star but my first several experiences with it were disasters.
I spent some 30 minutes entering all my information - picking out a location and date, adding my photo, my credit card information, and on and on. When I got to the step of sending a message to the host, The app crashed.
With the exception of the photo I had to reenter EVERYTHING all over again Only to have the app crash AGAIN.
After he crashed the third time I tried placing an order unlimited but note to the host to see this simple word "Hi". That appeared to work.
As mentioned, this was my first time ever with Airbnb. I was very ready to tell them to just shove it up someplace dark and go elsewhere. But unfortunately the system is such that you cannot communicate with airbnb itself.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Oct 20, 2016
- Version: 16.42
- Size: 315 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Airbnb, Inc.
- ©2015 Airbnb, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes