Unforgettable travel experiences start with Airbnb. Find travel adventures and new places to go faraway or near to you, and access vacation home rentals, new experiences, and places to visit all around the world. Book everything for your trip, or start earning money as a host.
BOOK TRAVEL EXPERIENCES
Go on local experiences led by native experts, whether it’s for multiple days or just an afternoon. Explore Seoul's underground music scene, hunt for truffles in a Tuscan forest, or give back to the community with a social impact experience.
BOOK VACATION HOMES
Choose from over 4 million vacation home rentals across 191+ countries. Search by price, neighborhood, amenities, and more.
Experience the beautiful sights & find local guides for the perfect vacation:
• Rio – Explore the birth place of Samba or Hand Glide over the sights
• Paris – Find your fill in some of the best culinary tours and museums
• Barcelona – Discover the cities beauty with guided walking tours
• Book vacation home rentals and travel experiences for your next solo journey, family vacation, or business trip
• Search for last minute travel accommodations or long term rentals
• Save your favorite rental homes, experiences, and places—and invite friends and family to plan the trip with you
• Add experiences and events to your itinerary
• Message your host and get directions to your home
• Share your extra space or lead experiences that showcase what makes your city great
• Update your listing and calendar availability
• Share what’s special about your neighborhood with a host guidebook
• Message guests and manage their reservations
Further stability tweaks to make managing your listing and your travels as easy as possible.
Ratings and Reviews
Airbnb has totally changed the way we find places to stay. The unique service is packed with amazing spots all around the world—from cottages in France to New York City condos. Book private rooms, share homes with a host, or list your own space. This full-featured app boasts thousands of rent-ready pads, intuitive filters, and a beautiful design.
We have been a host for almost 2 years and love it. With 170+ bookings we only recently had problems with the guest. That would be my mistake for not making sure that this person had reviews, and had their last name with their bio. I think Airbnb should make it mandatory that they provide a first and last name, and a sufficient bio as well. As far as Airbnb collecting ID on guests, the more the better. If someone has a problem providing whatever ID Airbnb needs, then they are probably not a good potential guest. I have two issues with Airbnb, the first one, the wait time to speak with a customer representative and the second one, the deposit that we have an option to charge, which is meaningless. When my guest damaged the sheets and the towels, Airbnb wanted me to provide photos and documentation. I have no problem with providing that, but then the representative told me that in the end, all they will do is ask the guest if they can charge the damages to their credit card. The guest can then say yes or no. Obviously if they left it in a mess in the first place, they didn’t care, and they are certainly not going to approve paying for the damages they caused. I have always been hesitant about using instant book, and positively now know that I would never use instant book. I want to get to know a little bit about my guests, before I approve them. All in all, I love hosting, and I love using Airbnb to stay in as well.
I LOVE Airbnb!!
I literally do EVERYTHING from my phone Airbnb app. They have made it user friendly and seem to always be improving their app. I absolutely am thrilled with the quality of customer service I receive through Airbnb. I have to say in all of the businesses I’ve dealt with in my life Airbnb is the most honorable, fair, caring, and reputable company! It a big corporation these traits seem to dissipate and most companies just turn into big mindless machines without compassion. Airbnb is truly set aside from most other large corporations and I’m guessing this reflects directly to the dignity and values of the founders of this company. I am pleasantly and thoroughly impressed by Airbnb!
The only thing I wish could be different is to have the same multi-calendar that shows the overlap of all booked properties, that I can only view on my computer through the Airbnb website, to also be uploaded to the app to positively prevent double bookings. Oh...and I can’t wait until the day we can use emojis through Airbnb! I know this may sound silly but you can express so much “warmth and kindness” to a dull message by adding cute colorful emojis such as a flower, rainbow or palm tree to the end of a message!
I rate Airbnb and all of the effort they put into the app, website, guests AND EVEN HOSTS a 10 out of 10!
Thanks Airbnb, it’s a pleasure to work with you!!!
- Airbnb, Inc.
- 247.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2017 Airbnb, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.