By Airbnb, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Unforgettable trips start with Airbnb. Find adventures in faraway places or your hometown, and access unique homes, experiences, and places around the world. Book everything your trip needs, or start earning money as a host.
Choose from over 4 million homes across 191+ countries. Search by price, neighborhood, amenities, and more.
Go on experiences led by local experts, whether it’s for multiple days or just an afternoon. Explore Seoul's underground music scene, hunt for truffles in a Tuscan forest, or give back to the community with a social impact experience.
Find the city’s best bars, restaurants, and secret spots. Get the latest recommendations on where to go from notable locals, celebrities, and hosts.
Discover and reserve tables at the most sought-after restaurants, hand-picked and powered by Resy, right from the Airbnb app. (US only)
• Book homes and experiences for your next solo journey, family vacation, or business trip
• Search for last-minute accommodations or long-term rentals
• Save your favorite homes, experiences, and places—and invite friends and family to plan the trip with you
• Reserve tables at popular restaurants, ahead of time or on the spot (US only)
• Add experiences and events to your itinerary
• Message your host and get directions to your home
• Share your extra space or lead experiences that showcase what makes your city great
• Update your listing and calendar availability
• Share what’s special about your neighborhood with a host guidebook
• Message guests and manage their reservations
What's New in Version 17.50
Further stability tweaks to make managing your listing and your travels as easy as possible.
Great concept, mediocre execution
AirBNB concept is great and they do well conceptually. As a host the website and app is hard to use, even after they just revamped it. It was even worse before. Customer service and resolutions is where they are truly lacking. Even though they are making money off of our homes, they treat us like we have to use them and that there are no alternatives. In fact, there are, VRBO being a great alternative!
Again I like the concept, but as of December 2017, they really need to work on the website and their customer resolution. They should treat the hosts as if we are an integral part of their business instead of an after thought where they can be at times rude or indifferent to our issues.
Great Customer Service
I used AirBnb in their earlier days and remember how long it took to reach anyone for help. But they have since changed everything and the communication is excellent whether you try to reach them on the phone or through messaging. And they always go the extra mile for what is fair.
So if you tried AirBnb in the earlier days and got spooked, I promise things have changed. Feel safe and protected as a host or a traveler.
Airbnb allows us the opportunity to host people from all geography’s and all different walks of life. If you are considering hosting, I would absolutely recommend Airbnb. If you are considering utilizing this service to find a place to stay, I would absolutely recommend it!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Dec 14, 2017
- Version: 17.50
- Size: 257 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Airbnb, Inc.
- ©2017 Airbnb, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes