By Airbnb, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Unforgettable trips start with Airbnb. Find adventures in faraway places or your hometown, and access unique homes, experiences, and places around the world. Book everything your trip needs, or start earning money as a host.
Choose from over 4 million homes across 191+ countries. Search by price, neighborhood, amenities, and more.
Go on experiences led by local experts, whether it’s for multiple days or just an afternoon. Explore Seoul's underground music scene, hunt for truffles in a Tuscan forest, or give back to the community with a social impact experience.
Find the city’s best bars, restaurants, and secret spots. Get the latest recommendations on where to go from notable locals, celebrities, and hosts.
• Book homes and experiences for your next solo journey, family vacation, or business trip
• Search for last-minute accommodations or long-term rentals
• Save your favorite homes, experiences, and places—and invite friends and family to plan the trip with you
• Add experiences and events to your itinerary
• Message your host and get directions to your home
• Share your extra space or lead experiences that showcase what makes your city great
• Update your listing and calendar availability
• Share what’s special about your neighborhood with a host guidebook
• Message guests and manage their reservations
What's New in Version 17.33
Further stability tweaks to make managing your listing and your travels as easy as possible.
I love being an Airbnb host. I meet people from around the world and so far they are without fail so considerate, interesting and pleasant to host. Airbnb helps to make the world a more connected place. It is a great way to make extra money while helping others by giving them an affordable place to stay.
I highly recommend the experience.
The app for AirBnB is incredible - you can take care of everything on the go - I wish all apps were designed as well - the customer service is terrible - wait times are 45 min and up and the and the attitude of management is condescending - if the humans were as good as the mechanics/designers it would be a perfect storm
McKeen's Riverside Retreat
This is our first year hosting, and we've been blown away at how many bookings we've received through Airbnb - and all the guests have been great, even though most of them were brand-new Airbnb members themselves. The very few issues we've had were worked through by Airbnb staff professionally and effectively. Airbnb's helpful tips and well-thought out reservation systems have helped us to become very successful hosts.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Aug 17, 2017
- Version: 17.33
- Size: 224 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Airbnb, Inc.
- ©2017 Airbnb, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes