By Airbnb, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make travel planning as mobile as you are with the Airbnb iPhone App! Airbnb opens the door to the world’s most interesting places to stay and is the simplest way to earn money from your extra space. With over 600,000 listings in more than 34,000 cities, Airbnb connects you with the experience that’s right for you.
Message hosts and guests, gush over your itinerary, explore fairytale destinations, and add unforgettable digs to your Wish List. Make that penthouse, yurt, or treehouse your next home...or open up your own space to travelers.
Download the Airbnb iPhone App and start traveling the world with a few simple taps.
• Discover thousands of places to stay in more than 34,000 cities
• Book one-of-a-kind accommodations and find rooms for rent directly from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
• Search for last-minute accommodations anywhere in the world
• Find long-term sublets in thousands of cities
• Access your itinerary, message your host, and get directions to your listing
• Explore legendary properties, vacation homes, and apartments, and add them to your Wish List to share with your friends
Manage your listing and connect with guests wherever you are in the world.
• List your space and manage your listing directly from your phone
• Get acquainted with potential guests before you say yes
• Accept, decline, pre-approve, and send special offers to guests on the go
• Manage your inquiries, respond to messages, and check off your To-Dos from your Host Home
• Visit our Hospitality Standards to learn what guests expect before they arrive
• Update your calendar availability with ease
• Access Groups to connect with your host community
Download the Airbnb App now!
Discover us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/airbnb
Get to know Airbnb and the Airbnb App: http://airbnb.com/mobile
What's New in Version 16.16.1
Further stability tweaks to make managing your listing and your travels as easy as possible.
In for the long haul ...
This app and Airbnb overall has been a great income producing tool. Enjoying more than being a landlord. My customer service experience has been A+. They have resolved any and all issues I've encountered and even paid for damages from a guest. I truly love their customer support and resolution process. The app has been acting a bit funny for a couple of days but remains fully functional. Overall I'm enjoying my experience as a host and have hit consistent numbers for the past quarter. Profitable
Did Airbnb hire the engineers from Hooli?
This app (from a host perspective) is abhorrent. I use my phone for everything and to be a good host you need to be available A LOT! Especially to maintain the coveted "super host " status. So why in feather pillows name is the app sooooo bad?
Changes to your listings don't take, you update the app you are back to square one with settings, try smart pricing and you lose all your previously priced days, instant book seems to have a mind of its own, and when you call for support or assistance I am only told to use the desktop version as its more reliable. So I am so drag a desktop with me everywhere I go? Hello Airbnb, did you hire Russ Hannamaker?
Ok for guests, BAD for hosts
Just not worth your time... As someone who had been with the company for a long time, notice how all The reviews are from several years ago the company used to be pretty good but as of recently that customer support is nonexistent.
Use with caution. Be wary.
It's just not worth the experience as a host it's pretty good if you're a guest they can sometimes be cheaper than a hotel but honestly it's a traumatizing experience most of the time as a host.
Airbnb will not help you at all in the event that a guest destroy some of your property or any issue arises they will typically take their portion and not contact you.
Airbnb is not a safe reliable source of either long-term or primary income Airbnb is known to suspend hosts accounts for weeks at a time for no reason and with no notice.
I have met some really awesome people through Airbnb over the last four years but honestly it just wasn't worth all the bad apples and the total lack of support from Airbnb.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Apr 25, 2016
- Version: 16.16.1
- Size: 159 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Airbnb, Inc.
- ©2015 Airbnb, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes