By Airbnb, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Unforgettable trips start with Airbnb. Find adventures in faraway places or your hometown, and access unique homes, experiences, and places around the world. Book everything your trip needs, or start earning money as a host.
Choose from over 2.5 million homes in over 191 countries. Search by price, neighborhood, amenities, and more.
Go on experiences led by local experts, whether it’s for multiple days or just an afternoon. Explore Seoul's underground music scene, hunt for truffles in a Tuscan forest, or give back to the community with a social impact experience.
Find the city’s best bars, restaurants, and secret spots. Get the latest recommendations on where to go from notable locals, celebrities, and hosts.
• Book homes and experiences for your next solo journey, family vacation, or business trip
• Search for last-minute accommodations or long-term rentals
• Save your favorite homes, experiences, and places—and invite friends and family to plan the trip with you
• Add experiences and events to your itinerary
• Message your host and get directions to your home
• Share your extra space or lead experiences that showcase what makes your city great
• Update your listing and calendar availability
• Share what’s special about your neighborhood with a host guidebook
• Message guests and manage their reservations
What's New in Version 17.07
Further stability tweaks to make managing your listing and your travels as easy as possible.
Will steer clear of using Airbnb going forward
My wife and my first experience with Airbnb was our place in Hermosa Beach, CA cancelling on us just a few weeks before we were leaving for our trip, which if not for the kindness of friends letting us stay with them, would have cost us several hundred dollars in hotel costs as prices had risen dramatically since the time we had booked our Airbnb. This was done because he city of Hermosa was THINKING about placing a ban on Airbnb.
Nevertheless we decided to give Airbnb another shot. Our stays in Miami and Ushuaia went well. But our last two stays in Mendoza and Santiago de Chile have been unmitigated disasters. The Mendoza apt was filthy causing us to have to switch to a nearby hotel and spend much more than we wanted and now in Santiago the top of the toilet is flooding forcing us to spend our one full day in Santiago waiting for a plumber. I rather pay a little more through a reputable site and actually get to enjoy my holiday.
The app has been great so far, great choice of places. it's as easy as you want it to be. reviews from other people also help in making a choice. booking was also easy and simple. simple is the key word. I've yet to stay in my booked home but for now this app has a 10/10 in my book.
Frustrating and confusing to navigate
It feels like the app isn't quite finished. You have to really search to try to find simple information about your reservations, reviews, etc. It would be very helpful to have a menu with many different options from which to choose. This is from a host standpoint, I haven't tried it as a traveller yet. The notifications and reminders are great.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Feb 16, 2017
- Version: 17.07
- Size: 230 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Airbnb, Inc.
- ©2015 Airbnb, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes