By Airbnb, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Unforgettable trips start with Airbnb. Find adventures in faraway places or your hometown, and access unique homes, experiences, and places around the world. Book everything your trip needs, or start earning money as a host.
Choose from over 4 million homes across 191+ countries. Search by price, neighborhood, amenities, and more.
Go on experiences led by local experts, whether it’s for multiple days or just an afternoon. Explore Seoul's underground music scene, hunt for truffles in a Tuscan forest, or give back to the community with a social impact experience.
Find the city’s best bars, restaurants, and secret spots. Get the latest recommendations on where to go from notable locals, celebrities, and hosts.
Discover and reserve tables at the most sought-after restaurants, hand-picked and powered by Resy, right from the Airbnb app. (US only)
• Book homes and experiences for your next solo journey, family vacation, or business trip
• Search for last-minute accommodations or long-term rentals
• Save your favorite homes, experiences, and places—and invite friends and family to plan the trip with you
• Reserve tables at popular restaurants, ahead of time or on the spot (US only)
• Add experiences and events to your itinerary
• Message your host and get directions to your home
• Share your extra space or lead experiences that showcase what makes your city great
• Update your listing and calendar availability
• Share what’s special about your neighborhood with a host guidebook
• Message guests and manage their reservations
What's New in Version 17.38
Discover and reserve sought-after tables at popular restaurants right from the Airbnb app. (US only)
My new life
Airbnb has changed my live in a new and exciting way. I am proud to be a Super Host. I now enjoy my summers again because I have a mission. I meet new people. I think of new ways to make their experiences great and I'm making easy money.
I've never felt comfortable dealing with money and Airbnb takes care of all that. Every time I have had a question and called them they have been over the top wonderful.
My guest house is not heated so I only do this in the summer. My season is over and now on working on ways to make next summer better.
Very limited capabilities
Yes, it’s nice to manage my bookings from my phone. However, it’s limited as to what you can do or see from the app. You may even get conflicting information from what you see on the regular website. I needlessly bugged future guests for an additional payment that they had already made but it wasn’t visible from my phone app.
It was great experience with Airbnb app, condo was clean and the owner was helping all the time , it was located in the main road in Manila which is Roxas blvd 20 minutes away from US embassy. Had so much fun . I will be back there soon. Thank u so much.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Sep 22, 2017
- Version: 17.38
- Size: 223 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Airbnb, Inc.
- ©2017 Airbnb, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes