By Airbnb, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Unforgettable trips start with Airbnb. Find adventures in faraway places or your hometown, and access unique homes, experiences, and places around the world. Book everything your trip needs, or start earning money as a host.
Choose from over 2.5 million homes in over 191 countries. Search by price, neighborhood, amenities, and more.
Go on experiences led by local experts, whether it’s for multiple days or just an afternoon. Explore Seoul's underground music scene, hunt for truffles in a Tuscan forest, or give back to the community with a social impact experience.
Find the city’s best bars, restaurants, and secret spots. Get the latest recommendations on where to go from notable locals, celebrities, and hosts.
• Book homes and experiences for your next solo journey, family vacation, or business trip
• Search for last-minute accommodations or long-term rentals
• Save your favorite homes, experiences, and places—and invite friends and family to plan the trip with you
• Add experiences and events to your itinerary
• Message your host and get directions to your home
• Share your extra space or lead experiences that showcase what makes your city great
• Update your listing and calendar availability
• Share what’s special about your neighborhood with a host guidebook
• Message guests and manage their reservations
What's New in Version 17.28
Further stability tweaks to make managing your listing and your travels as easy as possible.
You have to know how to make it work for you. Well managed, AirBnB is a great travel resource. But stick to well- and frequently well-rated places. The SuperHost marker is useful, but be sure it's based on more than a few good marks over time. My one bad experience with a S came when I booked in a place that had only 15 total reviews, mostly very good and no really bad ones, but 3+ years. For three years, that's not many. Turns out people who've had a bad experience just don't leave a review rather than risk being trolled by a bad host. Finally, be a good guest. Clean, neat, responsible, and good communicator gets you a long ways in AitBnB, as in life, or at least some of it.
Checkout date/time needs fixing
Love the app and places we've stayed but continue to find that selecting dates for a reservation, particularly through the checkout date, is confusing. On my last reservation, the app showed checkout as: "Check out is 12:00 AM (Saturday) " ... and we were paying for Friday night. Did I screw up the reservation, I thought. Am I suppose to check out literally at midnight on Saturday? Well, no.
Checkout date/time should be EASY, and CLEAR, and UNAMBIGUOUS when you reserve and once you are checking in (or out) from your reservation.
I want to love Airbnb
Although this is an exciting organization that attempts to promote globalization, it does VERY little to promote peace and acceptance. The amount of racism that is experienced by guests are already horrific, but then we also see that Airbnb does very little to remedy its problem. As a POC, I still feel unsafe when checking in--not of criminals, but of meeting a host who may have preconceived thoughts of who I am and what trouble I may cause them or simply doesn't like me because of my race. I want to love Airbnb, but they need a team of culturally competent folks working hard to assure guests they will be well received, as well as assure that hosts who are discriminatory are reprimanded to the fullest extent.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jul 13, 2017
- Version: 17.28
- Size: 221 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Airbnb, Inc.
- ©2017 Airbnb, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes