By Airbnb, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Unforgettable trips start with Airbnb. Find adventures in faraway places or your hometown, and access unique homes, experiences, and places around the world. Book everything your trip needs, or start earning money as a host.
Choose from over 2.5 million homes in over 191 countries. Search by price, neighborhood, amenities, and more.
Go on experiences led by local experts, whether it’s for multiple days or just an afternoon. Explore Seoul's underground music scene, hunt for truffles in a Tuscan forest, or give back to the community with a social impact experience.
Find the city’s best bars, restaurants, and secret spots. Get the latest recommendations on where to go from notable locals, celebrities, and hosts.
• Book homes and experiences for your next solo journey, family vacation, or business trip
• Search for last-minute accommodations or long-term rentals
• Save your favorite homes, experiences, and places—and invite friends and family to plan the trip with you
• Add experiences and events to your itinerary
• Message your host and get directions to your home
• Share your extra space or lead experiences that showcase what makes your city great
• Update your listing and calendar availability
• Share what’s special about your neighborhood with a host guidebook
• Message guests and manage their reservations
What's New in Version 16.47
Introducing the new Airbnb. Now, you’ve got homes, experiences, and places—all in one app.
Experiences - Book experiences led by local experts ranging from sushi chefs to surf legends.
Places - Get insider recommendations on where to go.
Itinerary - Add experiences, places, and events to your itinerary.
And a few extras, just for our hosts:
New mobile features - We heard your feedback and made improvements to the calendar and inbox to make managing listings easier than ever.
Co-hosts - Have a local co-host help with your listing while you’re away.
Great to have a mobile option
Airbnb is for entrepreneurs on the go. It's critical to have an app with the primary functions. I get frustrated because there are a ton of things you can't do (extend a pre approval, see the guests price alongside your price, see any prior calendar info past the current date, on and on). It's also a little glitchy. Other than that it's a great basic tool for checking on reservations coming up, accepting inquiries, and you can even extend a special offer if you click on the price (which was not an obvious feature but cool).
What is going on..?
I used to love the old Airbnb app, it was so easy to use and had no major problems but the current version is a mess. I have been loyal to Airbnb since I discovered them and book all of my travel accommodations through them, but the app is making it so difficult and frustrating that I'll be looking elsewhere.
For example, when I typed in "Ashford, WA, USA" for a search, it gave me results for Ashford, UK or Washington D.C. !? To top it off, the app crashes from time to time. Bonus, I even tried using their official website on my laptop and it continuously froze and gave me an error!! I will NOT be booking with them until they resolve their current issues with the app and the website... Very disappointed.
The worst app out there
This minimalist site has been reduced to where it is now useless. If you try to change your dates the whole thing crashes. Airbnb apparently has no humans working there any longer as they no longer have phone support of any kind. Bye Airbnb, I've used you for years but you are going backwards with your technology.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Nov 29, 2016
- Version: 16.47
- Size: 245 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Airbnb, Inc.
- ©2015 Airbnb, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes