The NETGEAR Mobile App (formerly NETGEAR AirCard) is the official app for managing your NETGEAR Mobile Hotspots. View your connection, settings, and data usage from the convenience of the mobile app.
*TRACK DATA usage
*STREAM and VIEW media off your hotspot (M1 Nighthawk only)
*MONITOR your mobile hotspot connection and battery life in real-time
*VIEW CONNECTED Wi-Fi devices
*TURN OFF or REBOOT your hotspot
*CONFIGURE APN settings
*VIEW & COMPOSE SMS Messages (applicable models only)
Works with the following mobile hotspots designed by NETGEAR:
* Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
* AT&T Unite / Unite Pro / Unite Express / Unite Explore
* AT&T Mobile Hotspot Elevate 4G
* Telstra Wi-Fi 4G Advanced I & II
* Telstra Ultimate® Mobile Wi-Fi
* Telstra Mobile Wi-Fi 4G
* BigPond Mobile Wi-Fi 4G Advanced I & II
* BigPond Ultimate® Mobile Wi-Fi
* Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE
* NETGEAR AirCard 815S/810S/791L/790S/785S/782S/779S/771S/770S/763S/762S/754S
The following products are *NOT* supported by this app:
* NETGEAR Desktop Routers (use NETGEAR Genie)
* Sprint W801 / 802S Mobile Hotspots
* USB Modems / PC Cards / ExpressCards
NETGEAR Mobile App is supported by NETGEAR. If you experience any issues, please contact us at
email@example.com, as we are unable respond or open tickets based on reviews.
- Bug Fixes & Enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Update: Allow users to view battery temp in Fahrenheit. My Unite Explore lets us view battery temps under advanced but it's in Celsius. We Americans would prefer Fahrenheit please.
This is a great app that I use with my AT&T Netgear 781S AirCard hotspot. It tells you everything you need to know about your hotspot such as battery percentage, monthly usage, session usage, number of devices connected and so much more! The app gives you essentially the same information you'd see on the actual Netgear screen, but this allows for mobile viewing if you have your hotspot placed away from you such as your office or room. Awesome app to have if you use any of the supported devices listed.
Latest version has a bug with unlimited data plans.
Latest update has a bug that doesn’t show currently used data amounts if you have an unlimited data plan. Reported and they responded quickly that it will be fixed in the next release.
Darned app is driving me APE
I have an Arlo Go, which exceeds my expectations (terrific device) and its been in service for about 6 months now. I liked it SO MUCH that I purchased a second Arlo Go, but how in the world do I use the app to purchase a “more robust” plan for data and numerous triggers? If a moth blows through the scene, the resulting 10 second video drains the basic plan, and I want to purchase the BIG plan as I have for the first Arlo Go. Where did the option go, for buying more data usage through the app?
- NETGEAR, Inc.
- 60.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 NETGEAR
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.