Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The AirCard App is the official app from NETGEAR for managing your AirCard Mobile Hotspot (formerly from Sierra Wireless). View your connection, settings, and data usage from the convenience of the mobile app.
*MONITOR your mobile hotspot connection and battery life in real-time
*VIEW CONNECTED Wi-Fi devices
*TRACK DATA usage by month and session
*TURN OFF your hotspot
*CONFIGURE APN settings
*VIEW & COMPOSE SMS Messages (applicable models only)
Works with the following mobile hotspots designed by NETGEAR:
* AT&T Unite / Unite Pro / Unite Express / Unite Explore
* AT&T Mobile Hotspot Elevate 4G
* Telstra Wi-Fi 4G Advanced I & II
* Telstra Ultimate® Mobile Wi-Fi
* Telstra Mobile Wi-Fi 4G
* BigPond Mobile Wi-Fi 4G Advanced I & II
* BigPond Ultimate® Mobile Wi-Fi
* Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE
* NETGEAR AirCard 815S/810S/791L/790S/785S/782S/779S/771S/770S/763S/762S/754S
* NETGEAR Around Town
* Sprint Zing
* Sprint Fuse
* DNA Mokkula 4G LTE WLAN S
* Rogers LTE Rocket™
The following products are *NOT* supported by this app:
* NETGEAR Desktop Routers (Use NETGEAR Genie)
* Sprint W801 / 802S Mobile Hotspots
* USB Modems / PC Cards / ExpressCards
If you experience any issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, as we are unable respond or open tickets based on reviews.
What's New in Version 6.1.1607.2
* New refreshed UI design
New look, easier access.
I'm very happy with the new look and functionality of this version of the app. And earlier reviewer said you couldn't change the administrator password, that is incorrect.
The "HOTSPOT HOMEPAGE" button on the opening screen takes you to the proper location to change the admin password.
The device name and password can be easily changed inside the app.
Very refined compared to The web interface on the phone
Made the process a lot easier and the only thing I wish was that there was a way I could save my config to the phone in case the hotspot resets on its own, which mine did. Netgear Fuze
I wish it would let you change the admin password too, though. Considering its just "password".
Also it should specify what kind of plan you have. And maybe even where the strongest signal is.(?) Because mines RARELY goes past two bars, sadly enough.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 20, 2016
- Version: 6.1.1607.2
- Size: 10.4 MB
- Languages: English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: NETGEAR, Inc.
- © 2013 NETGEAR
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.