Airconsole is a Serial and Ethernet over WIFI adapter for iPad and iPhone. It allows for connecting legacy RS232 devices into your iOS device. This Airconsole QuickStart app speeds up the configuration of your Airconsole settings via Bluetooth Low Energy.
Use the simple wizard interface to quickly discover, configure and deploy Airconsole and Airconsole TS devices without having to join to the same IP network as the Airconsole device. Read below for features
- Quickly configure Airconsole devices via out of band Bluetooth Low Energy
- No Need to join Airconsole-XX WIFI network or connect to same LAN to get up and running
- Allows for most configuration tasks - setup LAN IP, Gateway, DNS, WIFI, Serial Ports and Remote Access
- Save configuration from one Airconsole and Apply to another one later
- Works with both Airconsole 2.0 and Airconsole TS
To learn more about Airconsole adaptor see www.get-console.com
Added support for changing the admin password of the Airconsole.
Note: Only supports Airconsole firmware 2.75 and above.
Ratings and Reviews
Hasn’t been updated in 2 years. It will find an Airconsole LE, but crashes when you select “edit config”. iPad Pro and iPhone 7.
Can’t edit configuration.
Every time I click to edit the config of my Air Console LE, the app crashes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.