By Felix Yew
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
ON SALE FOR LIMITED TIME ONLY!
GRAB NOW BEFORE THE PRICE GOES UP!
AirDisk Pro allows you to store, view and manage files on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. You can connect to AirDisk Pro from any Mac or PC over the Wi-Fi network and transfer files by drag & drop files straight from the Finder or Windows Explorer.
AirDisk Pro features document viewer, PDF reader, music player, image viewer, voice recorder, text editor, file manager and support most of the file operations: like delete, move, copy, email, share, zip, unzip and more.
-- KEY FEATURES --
- DOCUMENT READER:
Support MS Office, iWork, Text & HTML
- MULTIMEDIA PLAYER:
An ability to in app create your own audio playlist with repeat, shuffle, background playback and remote control from multitask.
- HTTP/FTP PASSWORD PROTECTED:
Files transfer between PC/Mac with password protected.
- FILE OPERATION:
Move, Copy, Rename, Delete, Zip, Unzip, UnRAR, Create File and Folder.
- FILE SHARING:
File sharing with other iPhone/iPad devices via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connection with automatic search of nearest available devices around you.
- EASY FILE UPLOAD:
Drag and drop files upload via your PC/Mac web browser or USB via iTunes File Sharing.
- TEXT EDITOR:
Built-in text editor that allows you to edit your text files or source codes on your iOS device.
- IMPORT/ FILES CREATION:
An ability to create text files, image captures, video records, voice recordings and import pictures from photo library.
- PASSCODE LOCK:
An ability to protect your files from viewing by others.
Use your fingerprint to unlock AirDisk with TouchID support. (iOS 8 only)
- CLOUD SERVICES SUPPORT
iCloud Drive, Dropbox & Google Drive.
This app is developed for both iPhone and iPad, you need to purchase only once.
-- AUDIO PLAYER --
- Able to in app create audio playlist.
- Plays all MP3 files from a folder as a playlist.
- Repeats and shuffles songs.
- Supports background audio playback.
- Supports Audio Remote Control from multitask.
-- VIEWABLE FORMATS --
- Audio (WAV, MP3, M4A, CAF, AIF, AIFF, AAC)
- Images (JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF, TIFF, ICO)
- Movies (MP4, MOV, MPV, M4V)
- iWorks (Pages, numbers, and Keynote)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- RTF (Rich Text Format)
- RTFD (TextEdit with embedded images)
- PDF Documents
- Plain text
- Source code
- HTML web pages
- Web archives
Please visit to our website for video demo
What's New in Version 5.0.1
- bug fixes and performance improvements.
I like this app and it has worked good for me. The only problem I have is when editing a text file. The file cannot be scrolled up to keep the keyboard from covering what you are trying to type.
Bug is reported but not fixed
In new iOS 11.1.2 tray icons not showing!
Very useful application but needs to fix this. Click the tray area by guessing the icon location works but not a good Work around.
I've been using this app for years with no issues at all.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 12, 2017
- Version: 5.0.1
- Size: 25.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Felix Yew
- Copyright © 2017 App2Pro.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock Cloud Services$1.99