By AirGMS Technologies inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Looking to automate your short-term rental business with a smart app?
Boost your productivity and revenue with the first all-in-one vacation rental mobile app, supporting multiple Airbnb accounts management.
HOW DOES AIRGMS HELP?
AirGMS powerful messaging tools allow handling your communication from a single platform. Combined with our calendar dashboard you get a full 360 view of your entire business and schedule. You can manage bookings, prices, reviews, keys, financial reports and even schedule cleaning tasks for your team.
CHECK OUT AIRGMS FEATURES:
- Multi-Platform Synchronization (Syncing with any third party platform like VRBO, HomeAway, Booking.com, Beds24 etc. via iCal)
- Automated messaging (Auto communication at check-in, check- out, etc.)
- Managing multiple Airbnb accounts (No need to login/logout every time)
- Multi-calendar (Keeping your finger on the pulse of day-to-day activity)
- Direct Communication (Single inbox for chats + templates)
- Price Updates (Changing prices right from the multi-calendar)
- Operational tasks (To-do notes and tasks for each booking)
- Team management (Providing access to the support staff for coordination)
- Automated reviews (Using templates and sending reviews on autopilot)
- Financial reporting (Keeping track of your financial operations).
TRY FOR FREE
Try AirGMS app and see how your short-term rental management business can be instantly automated with our vacation rental software. You’ll be amazed how much time and efforts you can save with a single application.
Contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule a demo: email@example.com
"AirGMS Rental Manager" is not associated or affiliated with Airbnb TM. All trademarks and copyrights belong to their owners. If there is any violations that do not fall within the "fair use" guidelines, please contact us immediately!
What's New in Version 0.9.2
- improved responsiveness in main navigation.
- new reports (summary)
- branded launch screen added